Wireless Execs Fuel Retail Dreams
- BellSouth Wireless Unveils Data Service. McGinity, Meg // Inter@ctive Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p22
Introduces BellSouth Wireless Data LP's MyBiz interactive, a wireless application service that will let users pick and choose the wireless data services they want delivered to their mobile devices. Significance of the service; Comments from BellSouth Wireless Data President William F. Lenahan;...
- CES PRODUCTS. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p27
Features wireless communication products introduced during the 2001 International Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Bluetooth Chomps At CES. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on Bluetooth internetworking technology. Bluetooth products exhibited in the 2000 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January; Comments from Skip Bryan, an Ericsson manager who has been involved with Bluetooth.
- EXTRA: GADGETS. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;1/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p24
Presents an overview on the wireless communication segment of the 2002 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Outlook toward Bluetooth technology; Consumer gadgets that are expected to be introduced at the event; Discussion on enterprise issues.
- CES Panelists See Cellphones For Every Occasion. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Focuses on the possibility of a wireless Web telephony discussed by Consumer Electronic Show panelists in Las Vegas, Nevada. Applications of multiple wireless devices; Advantages of the multiple function wireless telephones in terms of entertainment and information accessibility; Growth of the...
- Next Generation Of WirelessHD Gets CES Demo. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p16
This article reports on the first demonstration of the next-generation of WirelessHD in-room cable replacement technology at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- Wireless executives at CES forecast growth in many niches. Palenchar // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p31
Reports on issues discussed by wireless executives during a seminar at the 2000 Consumer Electronics Show. Continued expansion of wireless phone penetration; Rapid rise in wireless data services; Faster rate of innovation in wireless devices; Forecasts.
- Quick take. // Telephony;12/07/98, Vol. 235 Issue 23, p24
Profiles Bo Dimert, Executive Vice President of L.M. Ericsson. Global strategy of the company; Ability to compete for market share in the United States; Acquisition strategy; Growth in the wireless area.
- CES Kicks Off Year Of Transition. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the exhibition International Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2002. Discussion on the prevalence of wireless communication products; Plans of Sprint PCS on third generation wireless services; Significance of the absence of Motorola and Nokia from the trade...