Qualcomm's Bubble Pops
- Street punishes Qualcomm. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the decline in the stock performance of Qualcomm Inc. for the period ended July 7, 2000.
- Qualcomm Faces Challenges in 2000. Hesseldahl, Arjk // Electronic News;01/10/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p12
Reports the increase of stock of Qualcomm Inc. in New York, New York. Acceptance of Qualcomm's code division multiple access (CDMA) technology for wireless phones and infrastructure in the market; Evolution of third generation standard for CDMA; Plan to introduce High Data Rate standard for...
- 'Q' Shares Rise On Rumors. // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p1
Deals with the performance of Qualcomm's stock on June 23, 2000. Rumor surrounding the company.
- Qualcomm's China Royalty Payment Dispute An Overhang. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;8/15/2014, p00
The article reports on the impact of the royalty dispute between telecommunications firm Qualcomm Inc. and Chinese smartphone manufactures on Qualcomm's securities.
- Not Again, Qualcomm! // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Announces the rise in the price of stocks of Qualcomm on December 29, 1999. What contributed to the increase; Explanation for a high price target.
- TDMA, iDEN carriers consider 1x CDMA for 3G migration. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p2
Reports on Lehman Brothers' issuance of an equity research report in early November 2000 reiterating its 'Buy' rating of telecommunication company Qualcomm Inc.'s stock.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p32
Presents a graph which indicates the trading status of Qualcomm in the stock markets from December 26, 2002 to January 8, 2003. Basis of the company's first fiscal quarter 2003 earnings results.
- Qualcomm stock drops on warning of slower chip sales. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the decline in Qualcomm Inc.'s stock prices for the week of January 31, 2000 following an announcement of a decrease in wireless chip sales. Decrease as a result of an inventory balancing; Expectations of the stocks' impact on company revenues.
- Qualcomm stock jumps on earnings news. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p38
Reports on the stock market's positive response to telecommunication firm Qualcomm Inc.'s rising profits for the fiscal fourth quarter of 1999. Steady increase in royalty revenues; Increase in the price of Qualcomm's shares; Revenue growth posted by the company.