PEOPLE & POSTS
- People on the move. // Human Resources (09648380);Oct2009, p13
The article announces career developments of executives, including Sara Edwards as human resources (HR) director at Orient Express, Chris Bones as dean of Henley Business School at the University of Reading, and Gillian Horton as global head of learning and development at Exhanging Group.
- People. // Pensions & Investments;9/6/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p30
The article presents news from the investments industry. David Cooper, chief investment officer (CIO) of the Indiana Public Employees' Retirement Fund, has been appointed as the CIO at Indiana State Teachers' Retirement Fund. New York State Teachers' Retirement System is looking for an assistant...
- EXECUTIVE APPOINTMENTS. // Money Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p31
Reports career developments related to financial services industry in Australia. Appointment of David Cooper as CEO of Treasury Group; Designation of Rodney Green as an executive director of the company's board; Assignment of Simone Hegge as a new member of Adviser Solutions.
- Iowa's State and Local Debt Burden Steadily Rising, Treasurer Says. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p28
The article presents a report from Iowa State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald concerning the increasing debt burden of state and local government borrowers in fiscal 2011 by 6.6%.
- Buddhists and Christians: Praying for Peace in the World. Fitzgerald, Michael L. // Buddhist-Christian Studies;2003, Issue 23, p147
Presents a letter from archbishop and Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue president Michael Fitzgerald which calls for world peace.
- The Game. Fitzgerald, Michael // 21st Century;May91, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p28
The article presents the poem "The Game," by Michael Fitzgerald. First Line: It was the bottom of the ninth, Last Line: And then he said to me, "Good game."
- Turning the Wheel. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;1/8/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the plan of Elogex Inc. chief executive officer Michael Fitzgerald to sell optimization solutions to shippers. Reinvention of logistics; Career history of Fitzgerald.
- The Landscape That Is Not There. Fitzgerald, Michael // Poetry;Apr97, Vol. 170 Issue 1, p25
Presents the poem "The Landscape That Is Not There," by Michael Fitzgerald.
- SYSTEM ERA. Steiner, Dan // Ralph;May2010, p125
An interview with Michael Fitzgerald, drummer of the rock band Vasco Era, is presented in which he described a fan mail he got from prison, reviewed his new album and cited his reasons for choosing Diet Coke.