THE SPIRIT OF CO-OPERATION
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;Dec2011, p58
The article discusses information available on the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), including a Webcast of a conference on pension trust regulations, a directory on personnel management courses and information on diversity in the workplace.
- IAO Website Revisited. Page, Peter // Organists' Review;May2006, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p59
Provides information on the Web site of the Incorporated Association of Organists. Motivations for redesigning the Web site; Design and content; Hardware and software used in developing the site.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p69
Presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of April 4, 2002. Announcement of the deadline for the People Management Award for 2002; Activities in the Human Resources Development 2002 conference and exhibition at the London Olympia in London, England on...
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;Sep2012, p54
The article presents website addresses for professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development web-based media, including information for a management conference in London, England on October 11-12, 2012 at http://cipd.co.uk.pmconference, a workplace financial education guide...
- UPA members' website revamped. Jones, Lee // Mortgage Strategy;4/16/2007, p20
The article reports that the United Packagers Association (UPA) has launched a new-look website for its members in Great Britain. The revamped website includes information on how to become a UPA member, as well as marketing approach such as stationery and promotion materials. Chris May of...
- Bringing the Local Association Online. Miranda, Julianne M. // American Music Teacher;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p88
This article presents guidelines for music-teachers associations in the U.S. that are developing a professional Web site. It describes the qualities of an ideal Web site. It discusses the stages of web design, which involves planning, design and implementation. It outlines the purpose of Web...
- IHFMA fine-tunes online HP market planner. // Furniture/Today;4/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p22
The article reports on the web site upgrade made by International Home Furnishings Market Authority (IHFMA). Donna Gross, IHFMA operations coordinator said that the online market planner feature was introduced last market and they received feedback which made them decide to upgrade the site. She...
- www.iolt.org.uk -- ILT Web Site. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2003, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p4
The article presents information on the Web site of the Institute of Logistics and Transport in Great Britain. The Institute's improved Web site has been available since 1st October 2003. It has been redesigned, restructured and rewritten to include new features and facilities for the benefit...
- Web site redesign. // Motion System Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2004, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the design changes of the Web site of the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA). Features of the changes.