- Vebnet launches flexible benefits communication tool. Golding, Nick // Employee Benefits;Apr2008, p12
The article reports on the communications materials launched by Vebnet Ltd. to help employers educate their staff about flexible benefits in Great Britain. The communication tool includes a booklet on the flexible benefits scheme on offer detailing the options available, a guide on how to enroll...
- Upcoming Comp & Benefits Conferences. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Jul2010, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p5
A calendar of events in the U.S. for 2010 is presented which includes the conference titled "2010 Advanced Cafeteria Plans Conference," from July 14-16, the 2010 Annual Conference from July 18-20 and the Northeast Area Benefits Conference on July 12 in Boston, Massachusetts and July 13 in New York.
- Flex needs a boost. // Employee Benefits;Nov2006, p13
The article reports on the conclusion that was made for the session on the relevance of flexible benefits for employees in the future. The session, which was held during the 2006 Employee Benefits Conference and Exhibition in London, England, further discussed that employers should segment their...
- Fresh flex creates closer ties with the workforce. Coleman, Alison // Employee Benefits;Jun2007 Supplement, p8
The article discusses the flexible benefits scheme as one of the most important tool for engaged workforce in Great Britain. It notes that the staff may well be committed with the business if they have a choice of benefits rather than setting a package. According to Marcus Underhill, head of...
- Janet Mckenzie: Flex continues to change and develop. Mckenzie, Janet // Employee Benefits;10/ 7/2013, p7
The article presents the author views on informative flexible benefits supplement. The author states that in flex, one have to choose the elements and approaches that suit them and their business needs rather than being driven by a one-size-fits-all approach. The author further mentions the need...
- Ajilon adds to flex plan. // Employee Benefits;Sep2005, p10
Reports on the plans of Ajilon to add a number of new options to its flexible benefits scheme based on employee feedback in Great Britain. Inclusion of home computing scheme, employee car ownership and tax and lifestyle planning options; Improvement of personnel management.
- Core perks embody moral boundaries. Keefe, Jenny // Employee Benefits;Sep2005, Supplement p27
Presents the viewpoints of benefits managers on flexible benefit plans in Great Britain. Attraction and retention of employees; Consideration of the importance of work-life balance; Enhancement of personnel management; Variety of employee fringe benefits.
- Ruling Expected To Boost Flex Spending Account Usage. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p25
Reports on the implementation of a U.S. Internal Revenue Service ruling which held that over-the-counter drugs can be paid through flexible spending accounts, as of October 2003. Impact on how U.S. employees purchase medicines; Drawbacks to the ruling; Various comments on the matter.
- JP Morgan revamps flex to suit staff. Bettelley, Clare // Employee Benefits;9/3/2013, p13
The article reports on the efforts of financial services company J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to revamp its flexible benefits plan to boost employee engagement. Employee benefits manager Adam Brooke says that employees need to be able to access to information as the demands of work are fast-paced. It...