Travelodge finds room for graduates
- Travelodge uses scheme to tap into local talent. // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p19
The article reports on the decision of Travelodge to sign up for a local employment partnership (LEP) at its flagship hotel in City Road, London, England with a quarter of its local recruits coming from the scheme. The budget hotel chain is now planning for up to 50 of its hotels nationwide to...
- Travelodge plans to double workforce with expansion. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/17/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4366, p10
Discusses the business expansion plans of Travelodge. Budget for the brand relaunch; Number of hotel bedrooms to be created by the firm each year; Impact of the expansion on the workforce of Travelodge.
- Lodging Today. // Lodging Hospitality;Jul99, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p8
Presents updates on the hospitality industry in the United States as of July 1, 1999. Growth of Travelodge; Flexible working schedule of sales managers at Seelbach Hilton in Louisville, Kentucky; Construction of Comfort Inn & Suites in Saskatchewan. INSETS: Reinventing the Meal at Wyndham...
- Travelodge Hotels, Inc. // Hotel & Motel Management;02/19/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 3, p36
Features Travelodge Hotels Inc. Hotel franchise system; Brand hotels and resorts; Unique accommodation services; Key executives; Focus on leisure travel and family vacations; Franchise services provided by its Travelodge Consulting; Contact information.
- A LOOK BACK. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/15/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 9, p3
Presents excerpts of articles from past issues of the `Hotel and Motel Management' journal which reported hotel-related events in the United States. Opening of Flamingo Casino Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1946; Travelodge Hotels Inc.'s introduction of the first wheelchair-accessible room in 1964.
- Travelodge enters resort tier, revitalizes Thriftlodge. Frabotta, David // Hotel & Motel Management;11/20/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the launch of Travelodge World Resorts by Travelodge Hotels in the United States. Efforts of the company to revitalized Thriftlodge, a sleeping product; Features of Thriftlodge; Information on the amenities of the hotels.
- HOTEL NEWS. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2010, p10
This section offers news briefs concerning the hotel sector, as of October 2010, including the opening of the 11th Edinburgh, Scotland property of Travelodge, the opening of Starwood's first European Aloft hotel at Rue Belliard near the European Parliament and the management of Hilton of a...
- ...as Travelodge tries One Off Spanish sortie. // Design Week;11/22/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p4
This article reports that Travelodge will make its first foray into the overseas budget hotel market with a structure devised by retail specialist The One Off Company. The hotels will have 100 rooms, mirroring the pricing and format in Great Britain, targeting domestic travellers and its strong...
- UK budget hotel sector by brand. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/2/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4487, p13
The article presents updates on the British hotel industry. By the end of April there were 1,171 hotels and 85,665 rooms in the branded budget hotel sector. By number of rooms, the sector remains dominated by Premier Travel Inn and Travelodge, with 38.2% and 22.6% respectively. The less...