Electronic Media Sales Projected To Hit $1.15 Billion In 1999
- College Sales Grow 4.1% in November. // Educational Marketer;02/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the growth in the sales of instructional materials in the U.S. in November 2011. It mentions that net sales of instructional materials in U.S. colleges increased by 4.1 percent to 244 million dollars. It notes that he transition to digital instructional materials can help...
- College Instructional Materials Sales Show A Net Loss For October. // Educational Marketer;12/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the net loss incurred by the sales of higher education instructional materials in October 2001. Results of the monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers.
- The Cultures and Peoples of the Arab World: A Curriculum Kit for Grades K-4. // Faces;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p47
Features the development of educational multimedia kit for elementary grades by the Teaching Resource Center at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Components of the multimedia kit; Subject on the development of the educational kit; Cost and...
- Bearing fruit. // Learning Disability Practice;Jul2008, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p11
The article discusses how Sue Cockburn of the television series "The Apprentice" turned Â£1000 into Â£25,000. It is said that Cockburn first collected Â£1000 to help fund health promotion. She then urged her primary care trust to increase the amount by Â£24,000, which will be used in the...
- MDR Market Tips: Marketing K-12 Supplemental Materials, 2008. // Educational Marketer;8/18/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p7
The article reports on the findings of a survey on K-12 supplemental materials marketing conducted by MMS Education and Market Data Retrieval (MDR) which shows the continuity of traditional methods to dominate in branding and product awareness, and the use of technology in marketing.
- ThinkQuest and 20 state organizations expand educational internet resources. // T H E Journal;Dec99, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p15
Reports that ThinkQuest has joined 20 state education and technology organizations to give more teachers and students in the United States access to ThinkQuest's extensive library of educational Web sites. Distribution of educational materials; Topics included in the library; Students' creation...
- TEC direct to hire education market specialist to boost sales. // Electronic Education Report;07/23/97, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p5
Reports that the Edutainment catalog company TEC Direct, formerly The Edutainment Co., is moving into the school market. Telemarketing effort of the company; Types of software that TEC markets; TEC recorded revenues in 1995 and `96.
- Florida Approves Language Arts Programs; Purchasing Remains Uncertain. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the buying season for the instructional materials after the language arts programs in Florida was approved. It mentions that a buying season that will likely be less than what was expected was started up by the approval of the programs for the literature, language arts,...
- PreK-12 Sales Continue to Show Decline. // Educational Marketer;6/22/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that the net sales of PreK-12 textbook and supplemental materials has continued to increase in 2009 compared to its figure in April 2008. It states that the net sales totaled to 154.8 million dollars down 23.4% compared to the same period in 2008. It tells that net sales of...