- Timberland Back Half Cloudy. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;5/9/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that Timberland Co. is counting on retail expansion to help seasonalize its business. Revenue of the company increased by 10 percent to 349 million dollars, from 317 million dollars due to growth of the Earthkeepers and Outdoor Adventure lines across North America, Europe and...
- Timberland net up 20.8%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/21/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 78, p13
Highlights the financial performance of Timberland Co. in the third quarter ending September 24, 1999.
- Timberland Net Earnings Climb 87% in 1st Quarter. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/24/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 79, p22
Reports on Stratham, New Hampshire-based Timberland Co.'s earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2000. Earnings per share; Total revenues; Factors contributing to the company's growth during the period.
- Timberland Co. Widens Loss in Q2. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p14
The article reports that the financial performance of Stratham, New Hampshire-based Timberland Co. has missed the analysts' estimates.
- Swartz's New Rules for Timberland. Bowers, Katherine // FN: Footwear News;10/24/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 42, p9
Discusses the measures to be taken by Timberland CEO Jeff Swartz to improve the financial performance of the women's footwear segment of the company. Operating profits posted by the boot and footwear business of the company in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2005; Goal for opening a trial...
- Timberland Lifts VF In 3Q. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/25/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 86, p2
The article reports on the strong performance of VF Corp. driven by the acquisition of Timberland Co. It notes that the acquisition of Timberland has contributed to the third quarter profit and revenue gained by VF in 2011. It notes that Timberland has added 163.6 million dollars in sales and 25...
- The Bottom Line. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/6/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p9
The article offers updates on the financial performance of several companies in the third quarter of 2009 in New Hampshire. A net loss of 600,000 dollars from July-September 2009 was announced by Unitil Corp. A net income of 1.2 million U.S. dollars was achieved by Bottomline Technologies....
- Competitive pressure. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;4/5/2004, p20
Discusses the declaration of earnings of African Life in South Africa. Strategy to diversify product offerings; Reason for the drop in earnings; Plan of launching new products.
- MIX Master. Pierce, Andrew // Marketing Management;May/Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p36
Chief executive and financial officers want every penny invested to go toward growth--and so they should. As global competition intensifies, they are far less tolerant of spending that is difficult to quantify. At the top of their checklists are marketing investment decisions, which critics...