W.L. Gore Launches Global Marketing Campaign
- GORE'S TECHNOLOGIES POWER NISSAN DIESEL HYBRID TRUCK. // Industrial Environment;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the use of electrode technology from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc. in the Hybrid Truck of Nissan Diesel.
- Exploring myths of leadership; Who's the captain of the ship? Smith, Gregory P. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/28/99, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p11
Takes a look at several myths surrounding the concept and practice of leadership. Failure of businesses to unleash the potential of those working within the organization; W.L. Gore & Associates' approach to leadership.
- Do Try This At Home. // Ski;Sep99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p51
Focuses on the water-repellant jackets called Revivex from W.L. Gore & Associates. Function of the products; Kinds of fabrics used for the jackets; How Revivex works.
- Extended Reach DDR Cable Assemblies. // Wireless Design & Development;Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p44
The article features the Extended Reach Double Data Rate Cable Assemblies, from W. L. Gore & Associates.
- Gasketing for Grounding. Jones, Charmaine // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul2001, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p38
Evaluates the Gore-shield SMT EMI gaskets from W.L. Gore & Associates. Features of the gasket; Applications of the product.
- Long-wavelength VCSELs near the communications horizon. Pease, Robert // Lightwave;Sep98, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Introduces the vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers (VCSELs) technology from Gore & Associates Inc. Challenges posed by the technology; Use of short-wavelength VCSELs; Structure developed by Gore to overcome the barriers of temperature and operating voltage.
- Cable assembles Eschew skew. Travis // EDN;11/11/99, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p18
Introduces WL Gore & Associates' high-density cable assembly. Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- TAMPER-RESPONDENT SENSORS. // EDN;9/26/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p50
Introduces the D[sup 3] tamper-respondent sensors from WL Gore. Key features; Availability; Applicability.
- Latest cable technology represents advance for high data-rate apps. // Wire Journal International;Jan2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p62
The article provides information on the new differential cable design with lower SCD21 from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.