Reebok's New Tech and Branding
- Adidas names Becker to oversee Reebok. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;5/22/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p16
The article reports that Adidas Corp. has tightened control over recently acquired Reebok International Ltd. by naming Uli Becker as head of global marketing for the Reebok brand. Becker held the same position at Adidas, and replaces his Reebok counterpart, Dennis Baldwin, who is leaving the...
- Running Mates. Wade, Jared // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p20
The article offers brief information on various brands of running shoes including Flyknit Racer from Nike Inc., adiZero Primeknit from Adidas AG and Reebok Pump from Reebok International Ltd.
- SHOES YOUR WEAPON. // Stuff;Sep2014, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p99
The article offers brief information on several shoes including the Adidas Adizero Prime Boost running shoes, the Reebok Pump Running Dual shoes, and the Puma Trinomic XT 1 Plus sneakers.
- ACTIVE SERVICE. CRABB, LINDYL // Good Health (Australia Edition);Apr2016, p104
The article evaluates several sports shoes including the Mizuno Wave Hitogami, the Reebok CrossFit Nano Pump Fusion Shoe, and the Adidas Barricade Team 4.
- RUNNING EXPERT. Murphy, Sam // Health & Fitness Magazine;Jun2015, p112
The article presents an answer to a question about doing hill training in preparation for a flat race and features products for runners, including the Adidas Climachill range of clothing from sports shoes and clothing brand Adidas, the Suunto Ambit3 Run global positioning system device from...
- adidas to Buy Reebok. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p52
Reports that German sporting goods company Adidas-Salomon AG has bought Reebok International Ltd. Total amount of combined sales; Significance of the purchase to Adidas; Statement of Adidas CEO Herbert Halner on the management plans for the two businesses.
- Adidas unveils details of American strategy. // Marketing Week;4/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Adidas Corp. after its acquisition of Reebok International Ltd. in the U.S. The Adidas brand will replace Reebok as the uniform provider for the National Basketball Association. CEO Herbert Hainer said that the deal will immediately scatter the...
- Sporting Goods' High Scorers. Sowinski, Lara L. // World Trade;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p42
Presents a chart of the performance of companies in the sporting goods industry ranked by sales. Nike Inc.; Adidas-Salomon AG; Reebok International Ltd.; Brunswick Corporation.
- Mergers, Olympics and More. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 121, p16
The article reports on the pending merger between Adidas and Reebok as of December 2005. Some analysts believe the deal will not yield positive results. The impact of the deal on the industry is uncertain as Adidas aggressively seeks to build its U.S. business in an attempt to over take chief...