Reebok's New Tech and Branding
- Adidas names Becker to oversee Reebok. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;5/22/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p16
The article reports that Adidas Corp. has tightened control over recently acquired Reebok International Ltd. by naming Uli Becker as head of global marketing for the Reebok brand. Becker held the same position at Adidas, and replaces his Reebok counterpart, Dennis Baldwin, who is leaving the...
- Running Mates. Wade, Jared // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p20
The article offers brief information on various brands of running shoes including Flyknit Racer from Nike Inc., adiZero Primeknit from Adidas AG and Reebok Pump from Reebok International Ltd.
- SHOES YOUR WEAPON. // Stuff;Sep2014, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p99
The article offers brief information on several shoes including the Adidas Adizero Prime Boost running shoes, the Reebok Pump Running Dual shoes, and the Puma Trinomic XT 1 Plus sneakers.
- RUNNING EXPERT. Murphy, Sam // Health & Fitness Magazine;Jun2015, p112
The article presents an answer to a question about doing hill training in preparation for a flat race and features products for runners, including the Adidas Climachill range of clothing from sports shoes and clothing brand Adidas, the Suunto Ambit3 Run global positioning system device from...
- On the run. Miel, Rhoda; Raleigh, Patrick // Plastics News;10/31/2016, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p0005
The article reports that sporting goods company Adidas AG and its wholly-owned subsidiary Reebok are seeking to open plants in the U.S. to manufacture running shoes. Topics covered include the two companies joining a made in the U.S. branding for athletic shoes by New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.,...
- ACTIVE SERVICE. CRABB, LINDYL // Good Health (Australia Edition);Apr2016, p104
The article evaluates several sports shoes including the Mizuno Wave Hitogami, the Reebok CrossFit Nano Pump Fusion Shoe, and the Adidas Barricade Team 4.
- adidas to Buy Reebok. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p52
Reports that German sporting goods company Adidas-Salomon AG has bought Reebok International Ltd. Total amount of combined sales; Significance of the purchase to Adidas; Statement of Adidas CEO Herbert Halner on the management plans for the two businesses.
- Adidas unveils details of American strategy. // Marketing Week;4/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Adidas Corp. after its acquisition of Reebok International Ltd. in the U.S. The Adidas brand will replace Reebok as the uniform provider for the National Basketball Association. CEO Herbert Hainer said that the deal will immediately scatter the...
- Adidas jumps for the title. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;8/11/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p22
Explores the efforts of Adidas Corp. to compete with Nike Inc. for the global leadership in the sports goods market. Adidas' acquisition of Reebok International Ltd.; Performance of Adidas in the U.S. market; Repositioning of the company's brands; Marketing strategy of the company.