Unsolicited online sexual material: What affects our attitudes and likelihood to search for more?
- How we have lost the joy of sex. Sardar, Ziauddin // New Statesman;03/27/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4479, p25
Discusses the presence of sexual dissatisfaction in an age full of sexual images and saturation. Sex in the media; Basic lessons on sex in the book `The Perfumed Garden'; Eastern and Western philosophies on sex; Debate on sex education; Ways to make sex satisfying.
- Be Smart When Sending E-mail to the Masses. Goldsborough, Reid // Business Journal (Central New York);10/20/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p17
Encourages online users to be smart when sending electronic mail messages to market their products through the Internet. Potential risks posed by electronic mail marketing; Factors needed to be considered in electronic mail marketing; Availability of bulk electronic mail services.
- Major ISPs' cure for spam e-mail messages is not much: Global remove lists. Foster, Ed // InfoWorld;05/05/97, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p84
Comments on the junk electronic mail issue. Author's view that people shouldn't believe that bulk e-mail companies will actually remove names from their lists; Recommendation that Internet backbone providers should not offer sanctuary to junk e-mailers.
- From the Dress-Up Corner to the Senior Prom. Bryan, Jennifer // Independent School;Summer2010, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p42
The article offers advices which focus on the complexity of Gender and Sexuality Diversity (GSD) in the K-12 setting in the U.S. It suggests to take a proactive approach through thoughtful exploration and preparation. It mentions that it would be best if schools engaged in considerations of GSD...
- Self-Perceived Effects of Pornography Consumption. Hald, Gert Martin; Malamuth, Neil M. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Aug2008, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p614
The self-perceived effects of â€œhardcoreâ€ pornography consumption were studied in a large representative sample of young adult Danish men and women aged 18â€“30. Using a survey that included the newly developed Pornography Consumption Effect Scale, we assessed...
- Censorship vs. Sex Study. // Ladder;Apr58, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p14
This article focuses on the distinction between censorships and sex research. The author examines the importance of allowing freedom of study and the difficulties inherent in the study of sexual differences in man. Definition of sexual psychopaths.
- Doing Gender in Sex and Sex Research. Vanwesenbeeck, Ine // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p883
Gender is central to sexuality, and vice versa, but there are a number of difficulties with the treatment of gender in sex research. Apparently, it is hard to find a balance between two conflicting needs. First, obviously, it is necessary to make distinctions between women and men, for political...
- Answering my spam. Khol, Ronald // Machine Design;1/20/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p10
Relates a person's experience of receiving spam electronic mail messages. Concerns of the people sending spam mails; Responses made to the spam mails.
- Purge Unwanted Spam the 18th-Century Way. Spanbauer, Scott; Lasky, Michael S.; O'Reilly, Dennis; Dahl, Eric // PC World;Nov2003, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p194
Focuses on SpamBayes, an anti-spam program that can be downloaded in the Internet. Antispam method of the program; Features of the program; Information on other antispam programs. INSET: FREE POWERPOINT VIEWER.