Help your staff to keep pace
- The IAM and The Open University. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Summer2007, Issue 59, p6
The article discusses the Institute of Administrative Management and Great Britain's Open University. It is noted that members of the institute are required to keep abreast of changes and developments in their fields of expertise as part of the continuing professional development program. In...
- Developing professional skills. Faulkner, Mike // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jan/Feb98, Issue 8, p30
Focuses on enhancements to the Institute of Administrative Management's career path development (CPD) program in Britain as of January 1998. Launching of the Management Charter Initiative; British Junior Chamber's plan to adopt the program; CPD courses offered in January.
- Congratulations! Perseverance! Dedication! // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jan/Feb2000, Issue 18, following p34
Presents an update on the Certificate in Professional Development program of the Institute of Administrative Management. Members who were awarded the certificate in 1999; Chinese professor Yikun Zhu's completion of his European Union-China Higher Education program; Results of a survey conducted...
- CPD is a 'Document Box for Life.'. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;May/Jun2001, Issue 25, p30
Reports the discussion of Institute of Administrative Management West Midlands Branch Meeting on Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Programs of companies and organizations on professional development; Provision of records of achievement; Revelations of strategic thinking to enhance CPD...
- Career Path Decisions. Faulkner, Mike // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Sep/Oct2000, Issue 22, p10
Discusses the concept of career resilience, or the task of ensuring people of their own employability. Key skills improving career resilience; Managerial careers; Employability and the self-development culture; Learning materials on career development offered by the British Institute of...
- IAM Chairman of Council Peter Fitzpatrick FInstAM. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Christmas2002/New Year2003, Issue 34, p33
Reports on the appointment of Peter Fitzpatrick as chairman of council for the Institute of Administrative Management in Great Britain. Career background; Challenges faced as chairman; Plans for the organization.
- IAM launches Graduate Programme in the Philippines. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr2000, Issue 19, p30
Reports on the gathering of senior executives from industry, commerce and government services addressed by the chief executive of the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) in Manila, Philippines. Event organized by the Thames International Business School of the Philippines; Launching of...
- IAM--Encouraging Professional Development. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;May/Jun2000, Issue 20, p24
Discusses improvements on the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme of the Institute of Administrative Management. Background on the scheme; Levels of professional recognition; Details of the CPD process; Range of learning materials offered by the institute.
- IAM MATTERS. Hewell, Jenny // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Fall2010, Issue 72, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses a topic on female leadership, a topic on women's achievements, and an article by Ray Moorcroft on the 2010 Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) graduation ceremony.