Working for a change
- LESSONS LEARNED......In Change. Gilpatrick, Kristin // Credit Union Management;May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p18
Presents information on lessons learned about change implementation to employees. Difficulties of implementing organizational change; Impact of change to employees; Fundamentals of effective communication.
- Lean Means Discipline. Harbour, Ron // Automotive Industries;Jan2002, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p8
Part III. Offers ideas on managing change in a company. Factors that need to be considered in managing corporate change; Impact of corporate changes on employees; Phases of management change.
- Management outline: Meeting individual needs during organisational change. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec99, Issue 17, p24
Presents a diagram showing how the management responds to an employee's needs during organization change. Planning and implementing change; Three stages in the process of change; Factors influencing change.
- Bottom-Feeders: People Who Reject Change. Geisler, David // Executive Excellence;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p19
Focuses on the identification of bottom-feeders or those resisting change in an organization. Characteristics of bottom-feeders; Response of organizations to bottom-feeders; Three causes leading to the emergence of bottom-feeders; Management of bottom-feeders.
- Improving Organizations is Not for Lone Rangers. Jamieson, David W. // Training & Development Journal;May85, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p83
Focuses on the role of human resource development (HRD) in organization improvement. Isolation of job design; Role of HRD as interdisciplinary coordinator; Need for organization generalists.
- Executive Summaries. // Organizational Dynamics;Winter82, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p2
Presents abstracts of articles regarding industrial management. "Designing the Innovation Organizational," by Jay R. Galbraith; "The Human Resources Approach to Management: Second-Generation Issues," by Raymond E. Miles; "Transforming Organizations: The Key to Strategy is Context," by Stanley M....
- Transforming your organisation through people management. Hailey, Veronica Hope // Credit Control;1998, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p25
Discusses strategies to help companies deal with changes in the corporate structure. Causes of change in corporations; Achievement of people management capability in support of corporate renewal; Different ways of changing an organization; Management of change through good practice; Short-term...
- Taking Charge of Change in a Volatile Healthcare Marketplace. Anson, Betty R. // Human Resource Planning;2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p21
Managing organizational change remains one of the most important challenges facing HR professionals today. The roles and responsibilities of HR professionals are swiftly evolving from a more traditional administrative or "operational" focus to one in which HR is seen as a strategic partner with...
- The Question of Subjectivity and the Labor Process. O'Doherty, Damian; Willmott, Hugh // International Studies of Management & Organization;Winter2000/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p112
The article focuses on the question of subjectivity and the labor process. The paper draws attention to the presence and significance of a tradition of analysis that is often unknown, unexplored, or unacknowledged by students of work, employment, and organization, yet is potentially of interest...