Refusing to speak as we find
- Communicate...before it's too late. de Klerk, Jackie // Finance Week;10/15/99, p36
Focuses on the need for businesses in South Africa to keep up with global standards in communication. Significance of effective communication for boosting competitiveness; Recognition of how the global business community relies heavily on communication.
- The blind spot in Korea's overseas marketing. Burns, Donald // Communication World;Mar1999, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p39
Investigates business communications lessons learned from Korean businesses. Failure of Koreans to recognize the language problem; Internet advertising as potentially brand damaging; Validation of sites which could improve by American companies.
- Problems in Communication. Peters, Robert L. // Industrial Management;Mar64, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the impact of communications problems on the operation of business enterprises in the U.S. Significance of the theories of the managers about this problem; Complexity of the industrial problems; Completeness of the business statement.
- A way to Core Deposits. // Current Events;9/8/2006, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p3
A photograph related to business communication is presented.
- We certainly have a way with words. Greene, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p54
Discusses how business establishments use words to effectively drive their message across. Honest approach in how automobile makers sell their products; Phrases used by certain types of businesses.
- Notebook. // NZ Business;Feb2001, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
Presents business news items in New Zealand for the week of February 2001. Winning of Business Thinking System's 'Win a Free Business Plan' by Werner Weijerman of Argus Realcold Ltd.; Strategies to help employees achieve better communication skills; Appointment of Neil Mackay as chief executive...
- MEASURING COMMUNICATIONS EFFECTIVENESS. Freedlander, Vern // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on the growing importance of measuring the effectiveness of a company's communications campaign.
- EXECUTIVE CALENDAR. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/24/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p21
A calendar of events for Nevada businesses is presented including Association of Corporate Counsel Nevada Chapter Legislative Update at Schmick's Seafood Restaurant on February 25, 2014, NevBio Lunch at Howard Hughes Parkway on February 26, 2014 and University of Nevada Las Vegas Forum at...
- Enterprises Not Ready to Manage Multiple Providers. // Business Communications Review;Nov2003, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the readiness of business enterprises to manage multiple service providers. Sources for telecommunication services; Value of the services; Approaches for strategic sourcing.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/15/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p43
The article announces the opening of business enterprises from various industries New Orleans, Louisiana including the Jackson, Shula's Steak House, and Xavier University athletic programs.