A Financial Three-Pointer?…
- Retirement woes. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p30
Reports on the result of a nationwide poll of workers conducted by Hartford, Connecticut-based insurance company Phoenix Home Life which indicate that New England is the leading nation worried about retirement incomes.
- FORMER SOUTH CENTRAL WEST STAR TRANSFERS. Eighinger, Steve // St. Clair Journal;7/6/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 29, pB3
The article cites the transfer of former Metro East High School basketball standout Liz Kelly from Wright State University to University of Illinois, Springfield after seeing action in just four games as a freshman in Wright State.
- FMU's Ashley Henry named Player of the Week. // South Florida Times;11/19/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p8A
The article announces that basketball player Ashley Henry of Florida Memorial is the Sun Conference Women's Basketball Player of the Week.
- Schimmell brings show back to US Airways Center. JODIE, QUENTIN // Navajo Times;8/7/2014, Vol. 53 Issue 32, pB1
The article features Shoni Schimmel, the American basketball player of the Women National Basketball Association's Atlanta Dream.
- "Reaction-Based Training" For the Female Basketball Player. Skemp-Arlt, Karen M.; Sheridan, Terese A.; Moravec, Marge A. // Coach & Athletic Director;Mar2007, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p48
This article discusses the training of female basketball players. The article notes that women's basketball has become increasingly more competitive since the passing of Title IX legislation in 1972, regulating gender equality in sports. The author provides a conditioning and basketball drill...
- Taurasi, Diana. C. C. // Current Biography;Nov2007, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p55
Presents a biography of Diana Taurasi, a basketball player of the Phoenix Mercury of the Women's National Basketball Association. She was born on June 11, 1982 in Glendale, California and grew up in Chino, a suburb of Los Angeles. She attended the University of Connecticut from 2000 to 2004. Her...
- Significant Percent Of High Net-Worth Individuals Fear Outliving Assets In Retirement. // Insurance Advocate;03/17/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the `2000 Wealth Management Survey' conducted by Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company regarding retirement planning among rich people in the United States. Importance of retirement planning; Strategies to manage retirement funds.
- In a league of their own. Kaegi, Chris // Regional Review;Summer97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on the compensation of players and coaches in both the American Basketball League and the Women's National Basketball Association. Earnings of the professional athletes and coaches based on their ability to attract fans and by outside opportunities.
- CATCHING UP WITH LADY MAGIC. Nichols, Nancy // Legacies;Spring2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p70
Profiles Dallas basketball player Nancy Lieberman. Lieberman's play for the Dallas Diamonds; Collegiate career; Lieberman as the only female to play in a menâ€™s professional league and the first woman inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame; Retirement in 1998; Appointment as head coach...