- Providing Worldwide Logistics Solutions. // Frozen Food Age;Jun99 Supplement Global Trends, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p23
Discusses the difficulties of European food companies with supply costs. Information on third party logistics; Complaint of manufacturers and retailers regarding logistics groups; Advantage of the elimination of border controls on the logistics industry.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Food Manufacture;Mar2002, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p5
Reports developmemts on the food manufacturers in Great Britain as of March 2002.
- Ian Lye. // Housewares;Nov/Dec99, Issue 149, p30
Profiles Ian Lye, proprietor of The Galley cookshop in England. Achievements in compiling recipes in the book `A Chef at Your Table'; Inspiration for culinary wizardry; Reasons of creating cookery books; Interests on running cookery business; Career history; Success on the operations of The...
- Young Businessperson of the Year: Gerson Enrique Lugo Velazquez. // Caribbean Business;7/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 28, pS10
Reports on the presentation the Young Businessperson the Year award to Gerson Enrique Lugo Velazquez by the Food Marketing & Distribution Industry Association in Puerto Rico. Belief in the importance of clear objectives to professional success; Educational attainment; Role model for young...
- Vicente Suarez Award: Atilano Cordero Badillo. // Caribbean Business;7/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 28, pS10
Reports on the presentation the Vicente Suarez Award to Atilano Cordero Badillo by the Food Marketing & Distribution Industry Association in Puerto Rico. Work on the restructuring of Supermercados Grande; Competitive advantage against supermarket chains; Career history in the food industry.
- Join the library. // Food Manufacture;Sep2002, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p11
Provides information on manufacturers wishing to contribute to the food processing video library scheme available at www.brookesac.uk/foodvidlib.
- Industry News. // Vending International;Jun2004, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p2
Reports developments in food industry in Europe as of 2004. Division of the gathering of international food and drink manufacturers into easy to find sectors; Schedule of the Second European Operator's Conference; Number of suppliers who will attend the Hospitality 2005.
- Ready to Roll. JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA // Forbes Asia;Aug2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p54
The article talks about Sam Goi, a businessman from Singapore who has made his mark in the food industry. Food wasn't a business that San Goi originally wanted to set up. His father, Goi Koh Tong, a farmer in China's Fujian province, had opened a small grocery store. San Goi dropped out of high...
- Industry on target to cut food waste. // Food Manufacture;Nov2013, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the claims of the British trade body, the Food and Drink Federation, that food and drink manufacturers are meeting waste reduction targets.