People on the move
- A look at the leaders. Petrak, Lynn // National Provisioner;May97, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p38
Looks at the top ten meat and poultry industry leaders. Net sales of the company; Marketing strategies; Diversified product lines.
- Supplier news. // National Provisioner;May97, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p74
Provides information on opening of biotechnology facility and employees of food companies. Features of the business unit from Janeil Biotech Incorporated; Award given to Julian M. Caine of Cantrell Machine Company; Promotions gained by several employees of United States Cold Storage.
- Where have all the people gone? Sellwood, Joanne // Food Manufacture;Jan1998, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the staffing crisis pertaining to the food industry. Amount of money product development technologist expect to earn; Why there is a staffing crisis in the food industry; Percentage in which one manufacturer raised his food developers salaries by; Information on the programme to be...
- Help Wanted...Pronto! Mahoney, Rob // Prepared Foods;Nov98, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p53
Part II. Reports on the conditions of food executives. Findings of the 1999 Prepared Foods R&D Investment Survey; Statistics on the improving employment outlook of food executives; Ways to attract and hire qualified personnel; Salaries of research and development directors; Job...
- HAVE YOUR SAY ON PAY. // Food Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p6
Offers information on a questionnaire for the latest salary and benefits survey in the British food and drink sector.
- Lebensmittel Zeitung Karriere Editorial 2014. Düthmann, Christiane // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/25/2014, Issue 17, p0003
An introduction to the special issue of the food industry periodical Lebensmittel Zeitung is presented, which focuses on careers in food and consumer goods companies.
- People on the move. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p170
Presents information on personnel in the food industry in the United States. Promotion of Michael A. Marinaccio as Southern regional manager for Brock and Company; Appointment of George J. Abate as assistance controller at the Fine Host Corporation; Details on Dean M. Landeche, as director of...
- Population growth and new marketing concepts fuel job growth for the retail food industry. Majchrowicz, Alex // FoodReview;Sep-Dec93, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p33
Examines job growth in the retail food industry in 1990. Number of employees in retail food establishments in 1990; Employment in retail stores in metro and nonmetro areas; Number of new retail food jobs by state from 1975-90.
- Investing in human capital. Swientek, Bob // Prepared Foods;Jun94, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p11
Discusses the need for food companies in the United States to consider the importance of employee training and education in business plans. Need to commit resources in reengineering the workforce; Case of Nabisco's Fleischmann's Division as an illustration of the importance of employee education.
- ROLE CALL. // Food Manufacture;Feb2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p61
Describes what is in store for a process engineer in the British food industry. Role; Education; Age; Gender; Remuneration; Incentives.