Food in review
- veggie bits. // Vegetarian Journal;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates several vegetarian food products including allergen-free cuisine by Allergaroo, such as penne rice pasta with tomato sauce, gourmet Indian food by Sukhi's, such as Samosas & Chutney, and Rhythm Kale Chips by Rhythm Superfoods, LLC.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2006, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p38
The article introduces several snack food products including Pillsbury Ultimate Dessert Kits from J.M. Smucker Co., Deli Style Pretzel Crisps from Snack Factory Inc., and Quaker Breakfast Cookies from Quaker Oats Co.
- Drought effects on cattle will linger for years to come. Barons, John // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p56
Presents market information on animal products and perishable goods as of May 19, 2003. Drought effect on beef supplies and dairy products; Fluctuation of coffee prices due to weather conditions; Price forecasts for wheat and corn.
- Attn: School foodservice directors and other commodity purchasers. Salkin, Stephanie // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p76
Presents information related to commodities of interest to food service directors and commodity purchasers in the United States for the week of December 15, 1998. Surplus in the tuna industry; Fresh produce purchases by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA); Decline in the supply...
- Equipment shopper. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p200
Presents information on commercial products for usage in the preparation of food. Reference to the Cambro's 14-oz. size tumbler; Information on Lakeside manufacturing line of open racks for roll-in or pass-thru refrigerators; Information on user friendly controls on a Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster.
- West Coast production helps fill in supply affected by drought in other regions. Barone, John T. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p28
Presents an update on major commodity markets in relation to the food service business in the United States as of August 30, 1999. Impact of hot weather on various commodities during the summer season; Strong demand for beef influenced by higher disposable income; Decrease in milk production...
- 99, Penny Lane. Wilson, Bee; Saunders, Frances Stonor // New Statesman;06/12/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4490, p49
Describes food items sold at penny bazaars in Great Britain. Price of the commodities.
- A Healthy Sidekick. // Parenting Early Years;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p68
The article offers brief information on several fruit snacks including the Cinnamon Apple Straws, the Turbana Plantain Chips and the Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits.
- Shopping around. Jaros, Tony // Vegetarian Times;Dec95, Issue 220, p12
Presents commercial products for health and home. TofuMate seasoning mixes; Instant vegan cake mixes; Tea mixes; Soup and chili mixes; Nonstick frying pans; Hand and body lotion.
- Instrumentation products. // Food Manufacture;Oct97, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p74
Features several instrumentation products for the food industry. Information on the addition of two meter bodies and transmitter combined with capacitive sensor technology to Endress and Hauser's vortex meter line; Function of the TotalPlant Solution System Open Network Assessment launched by...