Glazes stir up variety
- a simple prenatal plan. // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p48
Presents several recipes for pregnant women, including Rosemary Pork Tenderloin.
- Pork - contributing to a healthy balanced diet. // Meat Trades Journal;10/25/2013, p7
The article focuses on the contribution of pork to a healthy balanced diet, helping plug potential nutritional gaps and protecting health throughout life.
- Performance Food. Ward, Elizabeth M. // Men's Fitness;Mar2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p28
Presents information on the nutritional content of the Spicy Pork Chops meal.
- Editor's choice: The highlights on just-food this week. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/9/2014, p10
The article reports that Chinese authorities cut the number of domestic infant formula production licenses issued by almost 40 percent. It also issued a list of international dairy importers approved to ship product into China. Chinese food giant COFCO teamed-up with private equity investors to...
- WOK on the wild side. Vitetta-Miller, Robin // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jul2001, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p86
Presents several stir-fried recipes for bodybuilders. Mu Shu Tofu with Rice Noodles; Sweet-n-Sour Pork; Chicken Chow Mein with Vegetables.
- The Bodybuilder's Barbecue. Mucica, Mary Ann // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug2002, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p94
Presents several recipes of high-protein meals for bodybuilders. Boneless Pork Loin Roast; Chunky, Munchy Chicken Legs; Sumptuous Summer Salmon.
- CLEAN PUB GRUB. RADDING, BEN // Men's Fitness;Mar2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the nutritional value of some old-fashioned Anglo bar food. It is noted that pork contains niacin that helps protect against cardiovascular disease and has twice the calories and three times the fat, pork sausage matches turkey in protein. It is mentioned that several...
- Snappy Stir-Frying. // Diabetes Forecast;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p63
The article presents several recipes designed for diabetic patients including Stir-Fried Chicken with Cauliflower and Carrots, Sweet and Sour Stir-Fried Shrimp and Stir-Fried Pork with Cabbage.
- Health appeal 'leans' on pork. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p72
Focuses on the Your Health Your Way dining program of Sodexho for its corporate services accounts across the U.S. Style of the program's menu; Basis of its nutrition claims; Comments form Donna Witter, marketing manager for Sodexho at Dell Inc.; Opportunity posed by the program for pork dishes.