Pork's new profile
- Pork tries for a lean, mean comeback. Young, John Edward // Christian Science Monitor;3/9/95, Vol. 87 Issue 71, p14
Presents recipes of different dishes made of pork. Pork Chops with Pears, Blue Cheese, and Green Peppercorns; Wild Thyme Pork Chops; Feijoada; More.
- Saucy pork and peppers. // Medical Update;Aug94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
Presents a pork recipe which was chosen as the health recipe of the month for August 1994. Ingredients; Procedure; Nutritional information.
- Pork pulls off a new level of popularity with diners. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p37
Reports on the growing popularity of pork menus in diners in the United States. Example of popular pork recipes from various restaurants; Trends in preparing pork dishes.
- Beyond mom. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p117
Features various ways of cooking pork. Smoked pork items; Pork with flavor accompaniments; Breakfast options; Lunch options; Hunter or country stew; Ethnic pork presentations; St. Louis-cut barbecued ribs; Pork stir-fry salad; Preparation of pork offerings at Chin Chin restaurants; Blackhawke...
- Mediterranean-style stuffed pork loin with minted pilaf. Flath, Phil // Restaurant Business;2/10/95 Supplement Pork, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p9
Presents the recipe, Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Pork Loin With Minted Pilaf, from chef Phil Flath.
- Grilled pork tenderloin with stir-fry of long bean and Hunan essence. Taus, Michael // Restaurant Business;2/10/95 Supplement Pork, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p18
Presents the recipe, Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Stir-Fry of Long Bean and Hunan Essence, from chef Michael Taus.
- Cubana torta. Miller, Mark // Restaurant Business;2/10/95 Supplement Pork, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p23
Presents the pork recipe, Cubana Torta, from chef Mark Miller.
- Black forest pork loin with red cabbage slaw and spaetzle. Meade, Stephen // Restaurant Business;2/10/95 Supplement Pork, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p26
Presents the recipe, Black Forest Pork Loin With Red Cabbage Slaw and Spaetzle, from chef Stephen Meade.
- Thick-cut pork chop with southern greens and ultimate macaroni & cheese. Peacock, Scott // Restaurant Business;2/10/95 Supplement Pork, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p31
Presents the recipe, Thick-Cut Pork Chop With Southern Greens and Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese, from chef Scott Peacock.
- For light ideas. // Restaurant Business;07/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p85
Offers ways on how to prepare light pork dishes. Avoidance of caloric butter sauces in cooking; Addition of side dishes; Pork stir-fry served with rice and Asian-style vegetables. INSET: Lighten up..