- Making Fast Food Healthful. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
Provides tips on making a healthy fast food.
- Super-Size Fast-Food Facts. Stiefer, Sandy // Current Health 1;Apr/May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
Provides information on the nutritional content of the foods being served at fast food restaurants.
- Take Control of Your Taste Buds! Arenofsky, Janice // Current Health 1;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p6
Provides nutritional tips for children, including the need to avoid junk foods.
- To Eat or Not to Eat? Flam, Lisa A. // Current Health 1;Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on fast foods and their nutrition content.
- Nutrition suffers as shoppers take easy option. Ewing, Tania // Nutridate;May97, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the health effects of the trend toward convenience foods on Australians. Emergence of food poisoning in the country; Attribution of the trend on the increase of working women; Adverse effects on cooking and nutrition; Effect of economic status on the trend toward pre-prepared food.
- Good Fast Feed for Kid. Rizzo, Kay D. // Winner;Feb2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p8
Presents a quiz about healthy fast foods for children.
- Fast Food Quiz. // Scholastic Choices (Teacher's Edition);Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, pT5
Presents a quiz on fast foods and nutrition in the United States.
- slam the brakes on fast food before health problems get any worse. Tabakoff, Jenny // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Summer2002/2003, p36
Comments on the health consequences of abusing fast foods. Signs of fast food abuse; Social cost of fast food abuse. INSET: THE FIRST FOOD STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
- NEWS About Fast Foods. Murphy, Dee // Current Health 1;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p23
Provides information on the nutritional value of fast foods. INSET: Making Choices.
- Can fast food be part of a healthy diet? Jones, Dahna; Spence, Nicole // New York Amsterdam News;11/12/98, Vol. 89 Issue 46, p22
Focuses on the nutritional value of fast food. Incorporation of fast food into a balanced diet; Linkage of eating fast food with obesity; McDonald's Corp.'s efforts to develop nutritious products.