Building brand recognition on Fairfield Univ. campus
- The Columbus Bar Cafe. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p126
This article presents information about The Columbus Bar Cafe in Columbus, Indiana. The Columbus Bar Cafe is a historic bar where one is hard-pressed to choose just one meal on the menu. One may have a seat at one of the booths that line the perimeter of the old covered horseshoe bar, or choose...
- HORMEL CAFÃ‰ H SAUCES. // Restaurant Business;5/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p59
The article reports that Hormel CafÃ© H can provide sauces to jazz up customer's current menu offerings for just pennies per serving. There are over 30 bold, interesting sauces representing flavors from around the globe.
- New spring menu blooms at Wild Orchid Cafe. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p45
Reports on Mount Laurel, N.J.-based Wild Orchid Cafe's spring menu. Food offered; Cost.
- Cafeterias struggle as market dwindles. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the state of cafeterias in the United States for 1995. Cafeteria's financial losses; Increase in capital expenditures; Retrenchment; Cafeteria companies' downsizing of its units; Advertising and merchandising strategies.
- All roads lead to Vegas. Alva, Marilyn // Restaurant Business;6/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the opening of the Coyote Cafe and the Wolfgang Puck's Cafe in the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. Rumors of Stars' opening in the Las Vegas area; Denial by Jeremiah Tower of Stars.
- Bistro Gestalt. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;7/20/93, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p138
Narrates how La Coupole Cafe was able to solve the problem of hurried diners during lunchtime. Entire three-course meal's arrival on the same plate; Five different whole-meal combinations; Early preparation.
- Such a deal. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;08/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 15, p122
Reports that Los Angeles, California-based Sonora Cafe has introduced the Monday Night Wine Fiesta as a way to boost business on an off-night. Range of wines on offer.
- Johnny's Round Top. Thompson, Helen // Texas Monthly;Sep92, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p98
Describes the colorful history of Johnny's Round Top cafe in Big Spring, Texas. Rotating roof; Impact of a lightning strike to the roof; Closing in 1989.
- That Motown sound. J.R. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Nov97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p9
Feature the Las Vegas Motown Cafe, which was opened on January 3, 1997. Statements from John Nasshan, of Audio Associates company; Information on the design of the Cafe by Audio Associates; Description of Motown Cafe.