USAA introduces Pronto's
- Consumer survey picks best liked insurers. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p55
Reports that the United Services Automobile Association was picked as the favorite insurance provider in the United States according to the 1995 Dalbar Ratings.
- Catastrophe bonds take risk financing by storm. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 52, p18
Focuses on the United Services Automobile Association's (USSA) cat bond issue which provided the USSA with high level reinsurance layer for East Cost hurricane risks. Value of the cat bond issue; Popularity of this bond issue with investors; Information on a reinsurance contract with...
- USAA offers air bag incentive. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;May97, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p99
Reports on the offer of United Services Automobile Association of San Antonio, Texas to provide a benefit package to encourage insurance policy holders to use both seat belts and air bags when driving. Details of the package.
- USAA Casualty Insurance Co. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Oct93, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p113
Reports on the USAA Casualty Insurance Co. and the United Services Automobile Association's agreement to pay $10,000 fine in New Jersey for violating the take all comers provision of the state's automobile insurance law. USAA companies' waiver of their right to a hearing on the charges.
- USAA offering $25,000 benefit package to encourage its insureds to use seatbelts and air bags. // Insurance Advocate;02/15/97, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p36
Reports on USAA's offering of $25,000 benefit package intended to encourage the occupants of vehicles it insures to use safety devices in automobiles. Education campaign for safety.
- USAA--$290M in dividend checks sent to 2.6 million policyholders. // Insurance Advocate;03/01/97, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p16
Reports that USAA, the first largest automobile insurer in the United States, has mailed dividend checks worth $290 million to more than 2.6 million policyholders. Financial performance in 1996; Management's commitment to return any premiums that exceed what is necessary for the operating needs...
- You're in the office of the future now. Brophy, B. // U.S. News & World Report;4/17/89, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p50
Discusses USAA (United Services Automobile Association), a Texas-based insurance-and-financial-services company with one of America's most innovative corporate environments. Productivity; Description of workplace.
- USAA denies plan to dump a lender. // American Banker;5/24/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 99, p9
Reports on USAA's denial of plans to revise the lending program. Availability of loans for military officers thorough First Union Mortgage Corp. and PHH sources.
- N.J. commissioner announces decision by USAA, USAA Casualty to drop plan of withdrawal. Zarate, Vincent R. // Insurance Advocate;05/18/96, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p6
Reports that the United Services Automobile Association (USAA) and the USAA Casualty Insurance Co. have dropped their plan to withdraw from the automobile insurance market in New Jersey. Company's participation in the producer assignment program; Number of insurance policies USAA may non-renew...