Morrison acquires Drake
- Compass Enters Acute Care with Morrison Deal. // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on food service firm Compass Group PLC's acquisition of Morrison Management Specialists in the United States. Value of the transaction; Foray into the acute care hospital segment; Growth opportunity for contractors.
- Culinary Service Network deal puts Morrison Senior Dining division in launch mode. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the acquisition deals between Morrison Health Care Inc. and Culinary Service Network (CSN). Services that CSN will supply for Morrison; Focus of the service for senior living centers; Principle that the company wants to emphasize; Reason Blue Bell site was chosen as the headquarters.
- Morrison Management Specialists: Rx for success. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p72
Focuses on the purchase of Morrison Management Specialists by Compass Group PLC to help its entry into the United States acute-care hospital foodservice market. Value of the deal for the shareholders; Accomplishment of a goal to continue the increase of revenues; Success of campaigns to...
- SEEKS NO. 2 SPOT IN HEALTHCARE: COMPASS GROUP TO ACQUIRE MORRISON MGMT. SPECIALISTS. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Looks at an acquisition agreement signed by Compass Group PLC with Morrison Management Specialists. Purpose of the deal; Benefits of the acquisition to both companies; Details on the food service operation of Compass in the United States.
- Compass Group to acquire HDS Services. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the acquisition of HDS Services of Farmington Hills, Michigan by Compass Group in 2005. Plan regarding the positioning of HDS under the Morrison Management Specialists operations unit; Information on the account portfolio of HDS; Terms of the agreement regarding the retention of HDS...
- Morrison ups retail 47%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the operations at Morrison Health Care Incorporated, focusing on the increase of retail operations undertaken by the company as a result of the emphasis being targeted at the acquisition of accounts in the hospital sector. Details on strategies being used by the companies...
- Morrisson Health Care uses `centered' approach to build business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Morrison Health Care Inc.'s (MHC) efforts to gain more hospital accounts. Plan to open a second commissary in February 1997; Appointment of Keith O'Neill to oversee the central-food-production aspect of the business; Details of the company's strategy according to company president...
- `Brands elevate service' at Savannah hospital. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the foodservice renovations of the Saint Joseph's hospital in Savannah, Georgia, which is the Morrison Health Care's oldest account, and the implementation of an employee incentive program. Indepth look at the renovations; Comments from Paul Manuel, Morrison's director of food and...
- SERVING 3,500 CUSTOMERS DAILY: Chicago hospital debuts `Spice of Life' stations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Announces the opening of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Features and designs of the hospital cafeteria; Number of customers served; Comments from Sonia Alexander, director of food at Morrison Health Care account; Details on the cook-chill way of cooking food at the cafeteria;...