Sportservice's `secret sauce.'
- Barbecue sauce roundup. // Essence (Essence);July97, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p96
Provides information on several ready-made barbecue sauces that include no-fat-added versions and ingredients. Manufacturer of the Southern Ray's Island Pepper Barbecue Sauce; Lize Jamaican Style Coffee Flavored Barbecue Sauce.
- Saucy grills. Geraci, Ron // Men's Health;Sep98, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p60
Presents a variety of barbecue sauces from several sauce manufacturers. Calorie content of the sauces; Sauce ingredients.
- The ultimate barbecue sauce. Daniel, Todd // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p8
In this article the author describes the aroma of the barbecue sauce discovered at the Metal Museum in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Chefs get saucy, challenge conventional takes on barbecue. Strauss, Karyn // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p27
Reports on chefs' use of barbecue sauce with unconventional dishes including lobster, shrimp and salmon. Addition of personal touches to barbecue sauce to create unconventional tastes; Buffalo, New York-based Oliver's chef Mike Andrzejewski's creation of barbecued lobster with sweet corn...
- Hitting the sauce. Steel, Tanya Wenman // Bon Appetit;Jul96, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p24
Features the most popular brands of barbecue sauce. Willingham's; Sonny Bryan's; Johnny Harris; Boardroom; Peter's Beach Barbeque.
- Sportservice reorganizes management. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Reports that in Buffalo, New York, Sportservice's parent company Delaware North has relocated Jeremy M. Jacobs Junior, to be the chairman of its subsidiary, Sportservice. Other appointments.
- Sportservice: New upscale concept. // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
Reports on Sportservice Corp.'s creation of a division specializing in high-end dining for sports venues. Launching of the `Well Bread' marketplace concept within some Sportservice accounts.
- Sportservice to manage concessions for 3 spring training accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the selection of Sportservice Corp. to manage concessions of three new baseball training accounts at the Roger Dean Stadium in New York.
- Refocused on diversification. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p74
Focuses on the food and beverage service offered by Sportservice Corporation. List of the company's clients; Views of the company's chairman Jeremy M. Jacobs Jr.; Information on the Sportservice's revenues.