New contract scoreboard
- Taking care of business: How B&I's are turning a challenge into profits. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p1
Presents information on strategies being used by the business sectors in the United States, to increase their food service sales. Details on revenues attained in 1995 by the sector; Keys to the success of the operations being conducted by the sector; Importance of the management on the success...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p60
Reports developments in food service suppliers in the U.S. as of March 2002. Plans of Simplot Co. to appeal the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decision to award 8.9 million dollars to Eateries Inc.; Award received by Hobart Corp.; Deal signed by DRM Inc. with Coca-Cola Co.
- Alphabetic index of second 100 companies. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p90
Presents a chart showing the alphabetic index of the second 100 companies in the food service industry as of their latest fiscal year end. Name of the companies; Ranking based on foodservice revenue and revenue growth rate.
- MarketCapsule: Changing face of B&I. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Compares statistics in the food service businesses in the United States in 1993 and 1998.
- THE OTHER BOWERY. Medina, Marcy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/20/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 59, p4
The article describes the Bower restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Just east of the Sunset and Vine intersection, on a happening little stretch of sidewalk, The Bowery brings downtown Manhattan cool to Hollywood. Hip yet unpretentious, the five-month-old eatery serves hearty fare such as...
- New York's New Restaurant Row. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p34
The article features several restaurants located in Manhattan, New York City. The Red Cat is an American-style bistro, which offer first-rate food. D'Or Ahn offers Korean staples bibimbap and kimchi with a modern twist. Cookshop is a farm-friendly American restaurant with specialty foods such as...
- Top 10 Growth Companies. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p98
Lists the ten top growth companies with restaurant and food service operations in the United States in 1998. Company; Fiscal year end; Revenue; Growth.
- The Pizza Pages 2012. // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p52
A directory showing companies allied with the food service industry operating across the U.S. as of December 2011 is presented.
- National companies look toward consolidating food programs. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on the preference of companies for single foodservice provider in the United States. List of companies opting for national contracts; Reasons of companies for choosing a single-source provider for food service; Ways for an effective national contract; Continuance of the single-source trend.
- French Tip. Kuh, Patric // Los Angeles Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p100
The article describes the Maximilians restaurant in North Hollywood, California. The restaurant has an old-line approach to gracious living that manages to be contemporary and fresh. The music is soft, the service attentive and the atmosphere is refined. The interior, though, should not be...