New contract scoreboard
- Taking care of business: How B&I's are turning a challenge into profits. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p1
Presents information on strategies being used by the business sectors in the United States, to increase their food service sales. Details on revenues attained in 1995 by the sector; Keys to the success of the operations being conducted by the sector; Importance of the management on the success...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p60
Reports developments in food service suppliers in the U.S. as of March 2002. Plans of Simplot Co. to appeal the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decision to award 8.9 million dollars to Eateries Inc.; Award received by Hobart Corp.; Deal signed by DRM Inc. with Coca-Cola Co.
- News briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p4
Presents a compendium of news items concerning the food service and restaurant industry in the United States. Includes the promotion of Thomas J. Walters to president and chief executive officer of the dinner-house operator, Chart House Enterprises Inc.; Federal Trade Commission's clearance for...
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p18
Relates developments pertaining to food service in the restaurant industry in the United States recent to November 30, 1998. Improvement in the menu offerings of Amtrak trains traveling from Maine to Washington, D.C.; Desire of foodservice workers at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts to join a...
- Top 100 companies ranked by U.S. foodservice revenues. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p90
Presents a chart of the top 100 companies in the United States ranked by foodservice revenues. Company; Headquarters site; Chains; Food and beverage revenue by fiscal year.
- Alphabetic index of top 100 companies. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p92
Lists the top 100 companies in the United States. Company headquarters; Annual rankings in foodservice revenue and revenue growth rate.
- Top 100 companies ranked by growth in U.S. foodservice revenue. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p98
Features a chart of the top 100 companies ranked by growth in the United States based on foodservice revenue. Company; Financial performance.
- Alphabetic index of second 100 companies. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p90
Presents a chart showing the alphabetic index of the second 100 companies in the food service industry as of their latest fiscal year end. Name of the companies; Ranking based on foodservice revenue and revenue growth rate.
- Amuse. Sharpe, Patricia // Texas Monthly;May2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p145
The article describes the Amuse restaurant in Dallas, Texas. The restaurant has decorative details such as curvy bar stools that look a bit like oversized ice cream scoops. It has a cushy little lounge area. The restaurant serves an American-Mediterranean menu. The Avocado is guacamole tricked...
- New + Noteworthy. // Texas Monthly;May2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p146
The article describes some restaurants and cafes in Texas. The Carrabba's in Austin is an Italian grocery-restaurant that serves wood-fired pizzas, fat panini on rustic bread, salads, many pastas and various croquettes and fritters. Cafe Aeby is a lunch-only cafe in Corpus Christi that shares...