- Dipping into New Streams. Valentino, Cynthia // Convenience Store News;6/25/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p129
Focuses on the economic stability of leak detection companies and the federal mandates requiring the companies to upgrade underground storage tanks (UST) in the U.S. Compliance of the companies with the regulatory environment; Marketing of UST monitoring equipment and related hardware; Decline...
- Leak detection. Kelly, Paul // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Nov2010, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on good leak detection procedures that are important in the current good manufacturing practices (cMGP) in the pharmaceutical industry.
- New standard created for regulator seat leakage. // LP/Gas;Sep2003, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the development a companion standard for regular seat leakage from Fluid Controls Institute Inc. Features of the product; Applicability of the product on temperature regulators; Coverage of the product.
- What's new in gas leak monitoring technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p69
Features different gas leak monitoring products used in the gas industry. Includes MakeSafe 2000 Gas Leak Simulator from Energy Training Network; Rel Instrumentation's Atmos pipeline detection system; ENERPAC 3000 series combustion emission analyzers from Energy Efficiency Systems.
- Leak test varied bottle sizes easily. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p91
Introduces the LC 1000 leak tester which automatically tests plastic bottles of various sizes and configuration created by Moldpro Incorporated. Advantages of using LC 1000; Functions of the modular PLC control of the leak tester.
- Inspection limits: Scanner system evaluates bottoms. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2006, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p35
The article presents information on the physical limitations of the magnetic flux systems for storage tank leakage inspection. When speaking at the Independent Liquid Terminals Association International Operating Conference during June 5-7 in Houston, Texas, Morris Kline of HMT Tank Co. stated...
- Pits, Pads and Underground Storage Tanks. ROOT, DARRYL // Right of Way;May/Jun2015, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses guidelines that should be considered for relocation machinery and industrial equipment for such as relocation professional, installation of pads and pits, and underground storage tanks.
- How Bearings Work. // Plant Engineering;Jun2001, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p96
Focuses on the functions of bearings in electrical motors and industrial equipments. Importance in motors and equipment maintenance; Concepts of bearing; Common configurations of bearings.
- NORA issues new guide, video. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p50
The article reports on the release by the U.S. National Oilheat Research Alliance of a revised version of its installation and maintenance manual for oil storage tanks. The manual includes photographs and diagrams that have been formatted to help simplify installation, routine maintenance and...