Aladdin's `Healthy Kids'
- GETTING EVERYONE INVOLVED: Aladdin targets K-12 obesity. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the implementation of a comprehensive approach to childhood obesity by Aladdin Food Management Services LLC in Wheeling, West Virginia. Target markets for nutrition information that will be sent by the company; Details of Aladdin's K-12 Initiatives.
- Executives buy Aladdin Food Management from founder. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Reports the corporate purchase of Alddin Food Management Services Inc. by the management team of the company from the owner in Wheeling, West Virginia.
- Space Efficiency. // FoodService Director;7/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses how to improve space efficiency in food service establishments. Aladdin Food Management at 1,600-student Charlotte Country Day School in North Carolina removed unused vending machines. The machines were seldom used as students bought less items therefrom in favor of...
- Whole Earth Campus. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p16
The article highlights the organic and vegetarian practices at Maharishi University of Management (MUM) in Fairfield, Iowa. At MUM, it says that new dining services provider Aladdin Food Management Services Inc. menus and serves a meal program, including board, retail, and catering, that is...
- SEEKING GROWTH, BETTER SERVICE: Aladdin sr. mgmt. takes over. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p27
Reports on the acquisition of Aladdin Food Management Services Inc. by a group of senior management staff led by Wayne Burke, president and chief executive officer of the company, in cooperation with Weatherly Holdings LLC as of April 15, 2002. Gross annual sales of Aladdin Food Management...
- WITH COLLEGIATE PURCHASE: Aladdin adds to higher ed. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the acquisition of Collegiate Catering Inc. by Aladdin Food Management Services LLC in cooperation with Weatherly Holdings LLC. Number of higher education accounts under the Aladdin portfolio; Reason for the decision of Aladdin to acquire Collegiate; Plans of Aladdin Food Management...
- inbrief. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Dowling Food Service Management company by Aladdin Food Management Services Inc.; Increase in Aramark Corp.'s record sales for the first quarter of 2005; Appointment of Rafi Taherian as executive director of...
- Ex-Compass chief Bailey completes deal to launch on-site firm. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the completion of the deal of Michael J. Bailey, former CEO of Compass Group PLC, to acquire three mid-sized food service management contractors specializing in the health care and education segments of the onsite industry in the U.S. According to Bailey's claim, the move...
- Aladdin adds NJ schools firm. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Stanhope, New Jersey-based Dowling Food Service Management Inc. by Aladdin Food Management Services in 2005. Background on Aladdin; Number of public and private schools served by Dowling in New Jersey; Contribution of the acquisition to the growth of the business.