- Pushing Expectations. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2016, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p80
The article offers brief information on Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive from Yaskawa America Inc.
- 10-kHz VFC uses charge-pump variation. Woodward, Stephen; Travis, Bill; Watson Swager, Anne // EDN;04/09/98, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p128
Focuses on a voltage-to-frequency-converter which utilizes a variation of the charge-pump technique. Description of the circuit that is utilized in the design; Features of the design; factors which limit converter accuracy; Calculating net feedback from the pump.
- Experimental investigation of wavelength conversion based on four-wave mixing in a... Tomkos, Ioannis; Zacharopoulos, Ioannis; Roditi, Eugenia; Syvridis, Dimitris // Applied Physics Letters;8/30/1999, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p1195
Investigates a wavelength converter based on four-wave mixing in a three-electrode distributed feedback laser. Output power and signal to background noise ratio characteristics of the converted waves; Dependence of the converted wave power on the pump and probe input power.
- New frequency/voltage converters for ac-electrogravimetric measurements based on fast quartz crystal microbalance. Gabrielli, C.; Perrot, H.; Rose, D.; Rubin, A.; Toqué, J. P.; Pham, M. C.; Piro, B. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Jul2007, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p074103
A better understanding of the mechanisms located at the solid/electrolyte interface is becoming essential to the development of new applications in the electrochemical fields. The fast quartz crystal microbalance is an attractive and powerful gravimetric sensor which can be used in the dynamic...
- Products. // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2002, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p8
No abstract available.
- TOP OF THE NEWS. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2000, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p7
Features several industrial equipment and supplies in the United States. Includes the Aerosol Silikroil lubricating oil by Kano Laboratories Inc.; Interactive Remote Controls by Interlink Electronics Inc.; LK Series CCD laser displacement meter by Keyence Corp. of America.
- Better Linearity For Frequency-To-Voltage Converters. Oppelt, Ralph // Electronic Design;06/14/99, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p106
Provides tips in improving linearity for frequency-to-voltage converters in electronics industry in the United States. Effect of the resistor-capacitor network on circuit linearity; Contribution of the compensation network on linearity improve; Test experiment on frequency-locked-loop circuit...
- Build precise V/F converter. Jung, Walt // Electronic Design;01/10/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p141
Focuses on an electronic circuit design for a voltage-to-frequency (V/F) converter. Use of low-power integrated chips; Input sources to the V/F converter.
- Low-Side Current-Sensing Circuit Uses Synchronous V-To-F Converter. Wynne, John // Electronic Design;9/2/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 18, p72
Discusses the use of a voltage-to-frequency converter to measure current flow and convert it to a digital signal understood by the timer/counter input of a microprocessor. Bi-directional current through the sense resistor; Leakage of the analog input protection diode.