Oil quality sensor
- Process Fitting. // Product Design & Development;Jul2009, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p25
The article evaluates the P528 OEM refrigeration pressure sensor from Kavlico Corp.
- Kavlico Corporation---A Solectron Company. // Control Solutions;Mar2003, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p57
Focuses on Kavlico Corporation. Features of sensors manufactured by the company; Applications.
- Pressure sensor. // Machine Design;11/06/97, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p106
Highlights the P155 pressure sensor from Kavlico Corporation of Moorpark, California which incorporates a ceramic capacitive-sensing element for long-term stability and resistance to liquids and chemicals. Features of the sensor; What of the application of the sensor includes.
- EXPO. // Design News;4/6/2009, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p59
The article evaluates several products including PCIC3W3 compact power connector from Positronic Industries Inc., Kavlico pressure sensors from Kavlico Corp. and Series 6135 and 6136 power-entry modules from Schurter Inc.
- First Look. // Product Design & Development;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p6
The article evaluates several sensors including the Dolphin Energy-Autonomous Sensor from EnOcean Inc., CEG23 series isolator from Murata Electronics North America Inc. and P6060 pressure sensor from Kavlico Corp.
- Surf's up at new Website. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/06/98, Vol. 204 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Kavlico Corp., a manufacturer of oem sensors, transmitters and transducers, has launched its Web site www.kavlico.com.
- Pressure Transducers . // Medical Design Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p1
Features pressure transducers from Kavlico Corp.
- Pressure transducer. // Machine Design;06/19/97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p116
Presents information on the P165 pressure transducer, designed by Kavlico Corporation. Application which transducer is best suited for; Features of transducer.
- PCB Mount Pressure Sensor Has Optional Digital SPI Output. // Medical Design Technology;Oct2008, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p20
The article evaluates the P6050 pressure sensor from Kavlico Corp.