- Quiet rotary blowers. // Machine Design;10/12/95, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p176
Presents Tuthill Corp.'s rotary blowers. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Efficiency of Tuthill dry bulk blowers translates into fuel savings. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2008, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p62
The article evaluates the dry bulk blowers from Tuthill Corp.
- Confined space. // Professional Safety;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p60
Introduces the product, the confined space ventilation kit, from Coppus Portable Ventilation Division, a division of the Tuthill Corporation. Features of the ventilator.
- Tuthill Corp. unveils newly formed division. // National Petroleum News;Aug98, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p24
Reports on Tuthill Corp.'s development of the Transfer Systems Group, a global organization structure formed to bring together Fill-Rite's pump and meter products, Emco Electronics' tank monitoring and fuel control systems.
- PRODUCTS. // LP/Gas;Apr2002, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p69
Evaluates several propane industry equipment. Kinney KDPH-120 Dry Screw Vacuum Pump from Tuthill Vacuum Systems; Multi-service valve for liquefied petroleum gas use from the Cavagna Group and Cavagna North America; Portable infrared radiant heater from Mr. Heater Inc.
- New Products. // Product Design & Development;Mar2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p28
Evaluates several industrial equipment. Usability of the Door Edge Multipoint compression system; Features of model 1303 strain-guage load cells; Specifications of the stainless steel card cage gaskets.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p30
The article evaluates the fire-rated coupling from Tuthill Coupling Group.
- Vacuum pumps. // Life Science Today;Oct2000, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p24
Features Tuthill Vacuum Systems' Atlantic Fluidics' range of single-stage and multi-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Portable ventilation. // Professional Safety;Feb95, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p49
Features the Cadet series of streetside utility and light industrial blowers from Coppus Portable Ventilation Division of Tuthill Corporation.