- A Customizing Movement. Scheffler, R. Scott // Product Design & Development;Feb2003, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the growing number of companies who are turning to customized solutions to improve the performance of their motion control devices. Strategic use of custom-engineered products and systems; Advantages of customized systems.
- Motion Control. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2007 Products Guide, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p123
The article provides information on motion control industry in the U.S. Several equipment are evaluated including direct-drive frameless motors from Applimotion Inc., incodermotors from Bodine Electric Co. and Series STAC6-Si high-performance stepper drives from Applied Motion Products Inc. A...
- Controlled slip brakes automate multiple tensioner. Yeale, Frank // Design News;2/26/90, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p31
Introduces the tensioner machine developed by the Electroid Co. Features; Industrial applications; Capabilities of the machine.
- Motion control. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p31
Features motion control devices. Includes operator panels that connect many drivers; Encoder that integrates bearing and sensor; Easy-to-install rotary kit encoder; Multi-turn motor feedback system; Multi-discipline controller; Self-lubricating pillow blocks; Precision encoders; Small gearhead...
- ELECTRONIC CAMMING COMES TO DRIVES. // Machine Design;6/3/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p112
Introduces the XtraDrive drive from YET Inc. U.S.A. Use of electronic camming technology in the product; Features of the product.
- Retrofittable System For Automating Press Brakes. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr2006, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p168
The article evaluates the Robotically Integrated Bending Solution, a retrofittable system for automating press brakes from Automated Concepts Inc. and offers information on its design features, functionality and advantages.
- AstroSYNC electronically synchronizes shafts. // Design News;2/22/93, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p50
Features the AstroSYNC, a drift-free synchronization of multiple shafts in both speed and position from Astrosystems Inc. Line of position instrumentation and motion control devices for industrial automation; Provision of added capability of electronic gearing without mechanical coupling; Design...
- Corrosion-resistant linear-motion guide. // Machine Design;1/25/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 2, pS120
Evaluates the HSR-M-2A linear-motion guide device from THK America Inc. Application; Key features; Design.
- Servo motion system. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Dec2003, p35
Focuses on Motion Solutions' iBE system, an entire servo motion control system in a single package. Combination of a servo motor drive, controller and input-output; Reduction of automation failures caused by cabling problems; Suitability for applications such as packaging filling and printing,...