- The Falk Corporation. // Machine Design;8/27/93, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p86
Profiles the Falk Corporation. Status in the Organization for Standardization; Benefits from registration under the ISO; Reasons for application; System of quality; Measurement of quality for the products.
- From Beers: Gears and training: Worry-free reducers. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec94, Vol. 195 Issue 12, p44
Presents information on Falk Corp.'s line of mining equipment. Alignment-free drive; Steelflex grid-type coupling; FDC disc-coupling; Ring gears.
- Falk supplies ring gear to Chilean mine. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct94, Vol. 122 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Falk Corp.'s supply of ring gear for the Escondida Copper Mine in Chile's Atacama Desert. Production of steel castings for the ring gear at the company's foundry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Capabilities of the ring gear system.
- FALK JOINS FORCES WITH PRECISION PULLEY AND S.K.F. // Coal International;May/Jun2000, Vol. 248 Issue 3, p92
Deals with the joint venture of The Falk Corporation, Precision Pulley and SKF to provide customers with a complete package of power transmission components. Advantage given by the venture to customers; Move of the venture in ensuring customer satisfaction and personal attention; Products of...
- Manipulators Partner for Productivity. // Material Handling Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p83
Deals with the importance of industrial manipulators in productivity. How did Falk Corporation apply industrial manipulators; How did the manipulators operate; Remarks from Dale Mausser, a Falk manufacturing engineer and facilities planner.
- Screw conveyor drives. // Machine Design;1/25/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 2, pS136
Evaluates the Ultramite Type UJ screw conveyor drives from Falk Corp. Ratio and capacity; Capabilities; Applications; Styles and sizes available.
- Four-way flex couplings. // Machine Design;10/12/95, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p174
Presents Dodge's four-way flex couplings. Features and functions.
- Flexible grid couplings. // Machine Design;01/15/98, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p134
Gives information on the simplification which a series of spacer-style couplings offers to the maintenance of pumps and compressors in mechanical power-transmission systems. Information on the grid design; Availability of the couplings.
- Couplings transfer power and data across air gaps. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);June97, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on the Power Coupling Units (PCUs) and Sensor Coupling Units (SCUs), which are two coupling systems. Indepth look at the two systems; Outline the functions of the systems; Comparision between the two systems.