- Industrial, Electrical and Building Products. // NZ Business;Dec99/Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p39
Presents a directory of manufacturers and suppliers of industrial, electrical and building products in New Zealand as of 1999. Includes Agron Engineering Ltd.; Baker Cranes Ltd.; Browns Brushware Ltd.; Carrier Air Conditioning; Elastomer Products Ltd.; Electric Furnace Company Ltd.
- Copper interconnect process module. E.K.; C.L. // Solid State Technology;Jan99, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p18
Features Applied Materials' copper interconnect process module in demonstration at its equipment process integration center (EPIC). Key features; Advantages offered by the module; Company's first off-the-shelf offering from its process sequence integration division; Cost of constructing the EPIC.
- SEMI reports increase in equipment market. // Ceramic Industry;Nov95, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p17
Reports that worldwide semiconductor manufacturing equipment shipments for the first half of the 1995 reached $10.9 billion, 55 percent greater than the first half of 1994, according to a report from Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International. Growth rate of total equipment shipments for...
- Crushing Equipment Directory. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2004, Vol. 97 Issue 4, Special Section p6
Presents a directory of crushing equipment companies in the U.S. compiled as of October 2004.
- Equipment Showcase. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2004, Vol. 97 Issue 4, Special Section p13
Features crushing machineries from different companies in the U.S. Barmac vertical shaft impact crusher from Metso Minerals; UltraMax Stealth3 closed-circuit crushing and screening plant from Eagle Crusher Co.; Andreas compactor from Terex Cedarapids.
- Semiconductor equipment market posts record $4 billion in 3Q94. // Solid State Technology;Apr95, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p18
Reports on Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International's (SEMI) worldwide semiconductor equipment shipments for the third quarter of 1994 reached a record $4 billion. Increase from previous year; Total equipment sales for first nine months of 1994; Improvement of Japanese equipment...
- Book-bill reports are interpreted--and re-interpreted. Erkanat, Judy // Electronic News (10616624);4/1/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2110, p1
Reports on the controversy sparked by Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International's book-to-bill report. Increase in the North American book-to-bill ratio; Increase in worldwide orders for semiconductor equipment; Contrast between the report and the Semiconductor Industry Association's...
- SEMI: Book-to-bill holds at 0.71. // Electronic News (10616624);10/21/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2139, p56
Focuses on the Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International's (SEMI) study on the North American semiconductor equipment industry's book-to-bill ratio for September 1996. Orders received from worldwide customers by North American semiconductor equipment manufacturers; Comments from SEMI...
- Gear market seen down in '97. Erkanat, Judy // Electronic News;01/20/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2151, p6
Examines forecasts on the semiconductor equipment industry's financial performance from 1998-1999 during the 1997 Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS). Clark Fuhs as wafer fab and equipment forecaster; DRAM investments in equipment; Choices for...