Free catalogs & cds
- Book-to-Bill Still Booming. // Electronic News;03/27/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p28
Focuses on the shipment of orders of semiconductor equipment as of March 27, 2000. Overview of a book-to-bill report from the Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International; Average of worldwide shipment in February 2000.
- Machinery and equipment manufacturers. // DCI;Jul97, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p110
Presents a directory of companies in the adhesive applying systems, aerosol can disposal-recovery systems and agglomerators and instantizers, pilot size under machinery and equipment manufacturers.
- Who's expanding. // Plastics Technology;Sep97 Supplement PT Auxiliaries, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p3
Presents news on the expansion of some companies involved in manufacturing of equipments for plastics processing. Expansion of Hamilton Avtec's sales and service office; Opening of another office of Reis Robotics; Additional blow molding test center of Century Die Company.
- Manufactures & Suppliers. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2010 Supplement, p23
The article lists the companies that supply equipments and services including ABB Inc., Advanced Rubber Products Inc., and Almetek Industries Inc.
- Overseas sales, technology key for manufacturers. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p16
Discusses the prospects for the industrial equipment industry in Detroit, Michigan for 1996. Overseas opportunities for equipment makers; Impact of new technology for the companies; Prospects for business in North America.
- SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Electronic Components & Computer;2005 2nd Quarter, p106
A chart is presented that provides information on the financial performance of semiconductor manufacturing in the U.S. from 2004 to 2006, including corporate revenue and gross operating profit.
- Cutting tools. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p309
Presents a list of cutting tools manufacturers in the United States. Includes cutting tools balancers; Bit holders; Bits; Carbide blanks & tips; Carbide coating process; Cryogenic treatment, tools/parts; Cutter blanks; Cutterheads; Grinding, filing, sharpening; Grinding wheel dressers; Knives;...
- VLSI research poll: `And the winner is'. // Electronic News (10616624);7/19/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1972, p11
Reports on VLSI Research's release of its annual `Ten-Best' awards for semi-conductor production equipment companies cited by their customers. Areas of ranking; Top ten companies in the process equipment area; Nikon Inc.'s non-participation in the survey; Top ten vendors in the test and...
- Semiconductor Industrial Equipment Industry. // Semiconductors & Related Devices Industry Yearbook;Jan2002, p1
Presents an economic analysis of the Semiconductors & Related Devices Industry as of January 2002. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected for...
- Equipment Leasing. // Capital Equipment Purchasing & Leasing Industry Yearbook;2001/2002, pN.PAG
Presents an economic analysis of the Capital Equipment Purchasing & Leasing Industry as of January 2001. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected...