- FREE SAMPLES. // New Equipment Digest;Jul2000, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p14
Presents samples of products for industrial equipment. Potentiometer Element wiper kits; Clear Packaging telescopes; Grinding wheels.
- Send for your free samples. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on free samples offered by several industrial equipment companies as of March 2000. Includes gold-plated miniature bellows contact springs from Servometer Corp.; Grab Tap end caps from StockCap; Fluorosilicone sponge rubber gaskets and pads from Stockwell Rubber Co.; Contact information.
- FREE SAMPLES. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2005, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p25
Presents several free samples of industrial equipment. Features of the premium fittings; Design of the Heli-Tube PTFE Spiral Wrap; Uses of the mounting collars in pipe and hose.
- FREE SAMPLES. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p23
Highlights industrial equipment that offer samples to consumers, available as of October 2004. BPE-LC-D-01 BK redundant fiber connector ports from Richco Inc.; Quilted fiberglass absorbers from dB Engineering Inc.; Parker Motion Sizer from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- SEND FOR YOUR FREE SAMPLES. // New Equipment Digest;Apr2005, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p26
Presents several free samples of industrial equipment and supplies. Features of the hydraulic/pneumatic cylinders chart; Uses of the silicone rubber seals; Design of the Variflow II-M air filter.
- Free samples. // New Equipment Digest;Sep99, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p34
Features companies that offer free samples of some of their industrial products. Spiral-cut cable harness from M.M. Newman Corp.; Pail inserts from CDF Corp.; LAB Box-IT enclosures from SESCOM Inc.
- NEW JERSEY AG WANTS CURB ON INDUSTRY GIFTS. // Medical Economics;1/8/2010, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the request made by the Attorney General's Office to lawmakers regarding gifts received by physicians from pharmaceutical and medical device companies in New Jersey.
- `Try it--you'll like it!' Wellner, Alison // American Demographics;Aug98, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the trend toward product sampling. Increase in the sampling sector in 1996; Rank of sampling as a way to evaluate a product; Discussion on various sampling approaches.
- Samples that sell are faster, and easier to produce. Silianoff, Jim // Paperboard Packaging;Apr96, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p37
Focuses on the use of computer-aided design and samplemaking tables in producing samples. Growth of value-added market; Hardware and software requirements; Selling the proof.