Diesel forklift truck
- Indoor-Outdoor Three- and Four-Wheelers. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;9/ 6/2012, p6
The article offers brief information on the Jungheinrich EFG 2-5 series of three- and four-wheel electric counterbalanced pneumatic tire forklifts from Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA).
- Forklifts reach new heights in performance. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p44
Introduces Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks' electric cushion tire forklift series. Inclusion of energy-efficient hydraulic system; Features and capabilities; Contact information.
- MCFA. // EHS Today;Oct2011, Vol. 4 Issue 10, pH
The article reports that Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA) has successfully manufactured its 350,000th forklift in 2011.
- Mitsubishi debuts safety program, website. // Frozen Food Age;Nov98, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p20
Announces a forklift operator safety training program being offered by Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. Topics covered by the program; Items included; Details on the `Train-the-Trainer courses for companies.
- New Products. // Material Handling & Logistics;Dec2012, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p36
The article offers brief information on various commercial products including forklifts from Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America (MCFA) Inc., truck lights from TMI LLC and mobile monitor from Dematic.
- Forklift operator training and `Train-the-Trainer' programs now available from Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Jan99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p22
Reports that the `Forklift Operator Safety Training' program from Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks was developed from proposed guidelines issued by the United States Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Coverage of the training program; Information on the `Train-the-Trainer' courses.
- Keep your fleet utilization at an optimal level. Bond, Josh // Modern Materials Handling;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses the maintenance of optimal levels in utilization in the forklift fleet sector. A survey of customers conducted by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, forklift manufacturer, shows that about 50% of the respondents expect their fleets to maintain size. Fleet services...
- MCFA Charges Forward with Electric Lift Trucks. Kaplan, Andrew // Beverage World;10/15/2014, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p90
The article reports on an electric lift truck factory of Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America (MCFA) in Houston, Texas. It noted that the increase in factory space has allowed the company to manufacture five classes of forklifts. Also described are some of the newest forklifts manufactured by...
- Material Handling Workhorses. MAYER, MARINA // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;May2013, p15
The article evaluates several lift trucks including the Hyster LO2.5 lift truck from Hyster Co.; the Crown RM 6000 Xpress Lower Technology lift truck from Crown Equipment Corp.; and Jungheinrich EFG 2-5 series of 3 wheel electric forklifts from Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.