- Compounding extruder market heats up. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;01/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p14
Highlights the introduction of high-output machines in 1997 by several competitors causing a stir in the compounding extruder arena. Details on some of the companies joining the market; Information on the relocation of some firms; Details on the market sale of extruders.
- New product spotlight. // Machine Design;03/10/98, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p260
Provides information on variety of mechanical and electrical products for the machinery industry. Identification of the products; Features of the products; Contact information.
- Products. Hitchcox, Alan L. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Nov96, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p19
Presents equipment and supplies related to the hydraulic and pneumatic machinery industries. Includes vacuum manifolds; Oil-water separator; Miniature E/P interface; Pressure switch; Switches for cylinders; Refrigerant air dryers; Symbol libraries; Smart steering unit; Motion control module;...
- Product news. // Packaging Digest;Apr97, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p14
Features the developments in the packaging machinery industry in the United States as of April 1997. Includes specifications of a low profile conveyor; Applications of a multipack cartoner; Functions of an eight-scale weigher; Photoelectric sensors; Robotic cartoning system; Head filler;...
- New developments in sanding technology. Rezabek, Jay // Wood & Wood Products;Jun96, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p129
Presents the views of sanding equipment suppliers on technological breakthroughs in the sanding industry in the United States. Includes Timesavers national sales manager Harold Kapaun; Tekna Machinery sales manager Dean Sager; Costa & Grissom Machinery Co. Inc. executive Scott Grissom; Stiles...
- Less is more in mobile hydraulics. Murray, Charles J. // Design News;7/24/95, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p56
Focuses on the use of hydraulics systems for various purposes, and the development of the system. The Char-Lynn 20 Series Steering Control Unit developed by the Eaton Corporation; Features of the Char-Lynn 20 Series; New Holland Series 40 with a Closed Center Load Sensing System developed by...
- EDITOR'S SPOTLIGHT Machining Centers. // Metalworking Digest;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p16
Presents several products in the machinery industry of the United States. Features of Arrow Series VMC-500 vertical machining center by Cincinnati Machine; Design of FA450-III horizontal machining center from Toyoda Machinery; Availability of Clausing/Kondia CNC Vertical Machining Center by...
- Holding Small Workpieces. Seibert, Stan // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2000, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p136
Focuses on Austin Vise Co., provider of vises for the smaller machinery industry. Product line of the company; Features of the vises; Range of motion that the vises can reach.
- Control units and electronic hardware. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p464
Presents information on several equipments for control and electronic hardware machinery. Target application of the Creative Evolution computer numerical control (CNC) from Creative Technology Corporation; Features of the Middex BKSI tool detector from Ciro Products Incorporated; Special...