Rack storage systems
- Drive-In Rack Storage Systems. // Material Handling Management;Mar2008, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p29
The article evaluates the Drive-In Rack Storage Systems from Ridg-U-Rak Inc.
- This wizard's no harried plotter. // Transportation & Distribution;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p39
Features the Warehouse Wizard, a graphical design and quotation program from Ridg-U-Rak Inc. Key features; Product design; Capability of Wizard to calculate a finished quote that includes bill of materials and price count.
- Rack 'Em Up. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2008, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p34
The article evaluates the Tear Drop storage rack system from RIDG-U-RAK Inc.
- ELITE SCREENS. // Systems Contractor News;Jul2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p86
The article offers brief information on the 2013 product guide for Airflex5D 2D/3D stacking processors from Airflex5D LLC.
- Roll-Out Rack Unit shelves rated to 3,000 Ib each. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p12
This article presents information on the Extendo-Max100V rack unit from Ridg-U-Rak Inc. The unit features the V-roller guide mechanism to accommodate heavy loads and full extension. Rack is available in six standard heights.
- MOVING MAGNETS. PETRY, CORINNA // Modern Metals;Apr2014, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p62
The article features the magnetic conveyors from Eriez Manufacturing Co., Pennsylvania being used by storage manufacturer Ridg-U-Rak. It details the production process used by Ridg-U-Rak for producing rack for Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Costco retail accounts among others. It also described the...
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // Food Logistics;9/15/2003, Issue 62, p46
Evaluates several equipment and supplies for the wholesale and retail trade. Vehicle-mounted wireless computer from Psion Texlogix Corp.; Warehouse Wizard graphical program for rack storage systems from Ridg-U-Rak; E30-40HSD three-wheel Electric StandDrive Counterbalanced lift truck from Hyster Co.
- Storage Rack System Reduces Risk During Earthquakes. // Material Handling Management;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p40
Introduces the Seismic Storage System from Ridg-U-Rak Inc. Explanation on the seismic base isolation technology; Description of the Base Isolation unit; Web site address.
- Less repairs, more take-home pay. Gilles, Kimberley // Welding Design & Fabrication;Nov2006, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p22
The article informs that Ridg-U-Rak Inc. (RUR), a welding operator which fabricates pallet storage racks in its two facilities in North East, Pennsylvania, has switched to Bernard's Q200 and Q300 MIG guns for maximizing up-time. According to Ken Dougan, Branch Manager of General Welding Supply...