Simplified digital valve controller
- Measuring system helps cut defects. // Machine Design;10/23/97, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p92
Features the Data Gage 873 which automatically reads and integrates data from gages, developed by Moore Products Company. Information on the tasks the Data Gage can perform; Details on the features of the gage; How the results are displayed.
- Safety control system offers alternative to triple redundancy. // Chemical Business;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p34
Presents Quadlog plant safety system, an adjunct to distributed control systems launched by Moore Products Company, Spring House, Pennsylvania. Functions of the system; Difference between Quadlog and conventional triple-modular-redundant (TMR) safety system.
- Apacs control system. // Power;Jun95, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p118
Presents Apacs control system from Moore Products Co. Features and functions.
- Moore Maneuvers Around Strategies. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Moore Products Co. is exploring alternatives to continue its growth strategies in the stock market. Plans of the company; Stock performance.
- Moore products weighs moves. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p27
Reports on the efforts of industrial instruments manufacturer Moore Products Co. to create a program to explore strategic alternatives for promoting continued growth of the company in the United States.
- SAP link. // Chemical Week;4/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 16, p36
Reports on Moore Products Co.' software tool that provides the only process control system to support direct communication with SAP AG software.
- Control Pinch Valve Catalog. // Coal Age;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p67
The article provides information about the Control Pinch Valve catalog from Red Valve.
- Valves. // Power;Jan94, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p92
Reports on Parker Hannifin Corp.'s valves designed for a variety of hydraulic and pneumatic applications are featured in a catalog.
- Critical control system improves burner management. // Power;Jun95, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p112
Features Moore Product Co.'s Quadlog critical control system for boilers of powerplants. Features and functions; Contact information.