- Micro technologies save energy, space. Laduzinsky, Alan J. // Design News;8/21/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 16, p36
Introduces a micro-machined relay (MMR) and a backlight for liquid crystal display (LCD) displays developed by Omron Electronics. Benefits of micro-machined components; Applications of MMR; Features of the relay.
- INDUSTRY INSIDER. King, Bob // New Equipment Digest;Sep2004, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p4
The article presents brief account of newly launched products. Master Appliance Corp. has launched a heat gun that functions as an adjustable torch. Omron Electronics LLC has launched radio frequency identification readers and writers that are compatible with both ultrahigh frequency and high...
- Omron sensor tackles tough bottle counting jobs. // Dairy Industries International;Jan1999, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p46
Announces that Omron Electronics Inc. has developed the E3S-CR, a sensor designed to reliably count bottles on production lines. Features of the sensor; Capabilities.
- High-Tech Detective Work. // Product Design & Development;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p22
Features the E3NT-L programmable diffuse sensor and the F250 four-camera machine vision sensor from Omron Electronics LLC. Specifications of the E3NT-L sensor; Usability of the F250; Contact information.
- Magnetic Device Senses All Metals. // Product Design & Development;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p22
Features the magnetic sensor from Omron Electronics LLC. Usability of the sensor; Product specifications.
- New sensor has precise color discrimination. // Control Engineering;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p9
Introduces the E3MC red/green/blue color sensor from Omron Electronics Inc. which features a unique threshold sensitivity adjustment that allows precision color differentiation. Sensor's ability to identify the subtlest color differences at speeds and repeatability required by production lines;...
- Color sensor. // Food Manufacturing;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on Omron Electronics Inc.'s E3MC RGB color sensor that allows high-precision color differentiation. Flexibility provided to the users with regard to changing the threshold levels; Number of colors that can be stored in the unit's memory; Availability of E3MC in different versions.
- HANDLING SUPPRESSION. // Product Design & Development;Feb2003, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p6
Introduces the E3Z-LS diffuse photoelectric sensor from Omron Electronics LLC. Product features; Specifications; Price; Contact information.
- Well-trained engineers ensure a strong future. Newburn, Frank // Design News;10/21/96, Vol. 52 Issue 20, p56
Stresses the important role of well-trained engineers in ensuring the success of Omron Electronics Inc. Omron's $10,000 donation to the Design News Engineering Awards Program; Reliance on university/corporate alliances in preparing engineers for real-world challenges; Incorporation of fuzzy...