Size 23 planetary gearboxes
- Planetary Gearboxes. // Medical Design Technology;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the IP series of true planetary gearboxes from API Motion. Features; Contact information.
- Instant centers simplify planetary gear design. Zalud, Todd; Lipp, Robert // Machine Design;01/15/98, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p112
Focuses on the benefits of planetary gears which allows for speed reduction in small volumes. Requirements for the design of planetary gears; Information on the simplification which instant centers bring to the design. INSET: Planetary gears at work.
- Cog-free brushless motors. // Machine Design;10/07/99, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p140
Presents information on the PSA Series of alternating current (AC) brushless servomotors developed by API Motion. Features of the servomotors; Available power rating.
- Symbolic notation of planetary gear trains by canonical number approach (Max Code). Madan, S. R.; Ambekar, A. G.; Jain, R. C. // International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Education;Jan2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p47
Provides information on a study which examined the symbolic notation of planetary gear trains using the numerical maximum code (Max code) approach. Discussion on the canonical form of adjacency matrix and upper triangular adjacency matrix; Philosophy of a modified algorithm for Max code;...
- Worm cost away gear down to a planetary solution. // Design Engineering;Nov98, p59
Provides information on a way on how to specify planetary gearboxes, a power transmission, for industrial applications. Service life of gearboxes; Effect of the size of the motor on the price of the gearbox.
- Planetary gearheads in NEMA sizes. // Machine Design;10/12/95, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p164
Presents Designatronics Inc.'s precision planetary gearheads. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Pivot Points. // A to B;Jun2013, Issue 96, p10
The article presents questions and answers on technical queries including whether it is feasible to have some sort of epicyclic gear system inside a hub motor to provide variable gearing and if there is any research being done on making lightweight battery components.
- Planetary gearbox. // Product Design & Development;Jul99, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p1
Describes a product solution for design engineers called IP57B planetary gearbox from API Motion Inc.
- HELICAL PLANETARY GEARHEADS. // Machine Design;11/7/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p96
Introduces the Stealth PS helical planetary gearheads from Bayside Motion Group. Improvements in the gear design.