- Choosing the best motor for your conveyor system. Roensch, T.F. // Pit & Quarry;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p26
Offers advice on how to choose motors for conveyor systems. Conveying systems as configured under the classification of material handling; Drive equipment for various conveyor drives; Design of the AC induction motors; Controlling motor torque.
- Powered rollers run conveyors without other drives. // Machine Design;4/6/95, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p56
Features internally powered conveyor rollers from Sparks Belting Co. Possible applications.
- Conveyor Orders Index Down. // Material Handling Management;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the 2000 Booked Orders Index of the Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association. Decline in Booked Orders Index from October to November; Comparison of November 1999 and November 2000 Booked Orders Index.
- Belt filters. // Chemical Equipment;Oct99, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p1
Features filters for conveyor belts from Pannevis Inc.
- Reliability rated high for shaft-mounted drives. // Pit & Quarry;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p25
Reports on a survey conducted by `Pit & Quarry' magazine in 1992 indicating that producers consider reliability the most important attribute for shaft-mounted belt conveyor drives. How availability was ranked as an important concern among producers; Rating for case of removal; Price rating.
- Record year for conveyors. // Material Handling Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p14
Reports that booked orders for 1997 may exceed $6 billion for the first time according to the Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA). Prediction on 1997 shipments; Number out of the six unit handling categories which showed increases in orders; Increase in bookings for dollar...
- CEMA Expands. // Material Handling Management;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p16
Deals with the decision of Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association to change its membership qualifications. Categories of membership.
- Conveyor-belt alignment system. // Machine Design;6/10/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p77
The article evaluates the conveyor-belt alignment system from RJS Corp.
- Conveyor Orders Down. // Material Handling Management;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p13
Reveals that booked orders for February 2001 decreased according to the Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association.