PTFE-composite bearing material
- Wood you believe bearings? Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;5/20/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p80
Discusses the bearings and components developed by Georgetown, Maine-based Woodex Bearing Co. Inc. Significance of the grain structure of the wood to the bearings; Purpose of the frictional heat to the lead bearing area of the equipment; Modes that wood bearings lubricate.
- SpecCheck/SEALS. // Product Design & Development;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the specifications of several electronic products in the U.S. It cites the MECO rotary shaft seals of Woodex Bearing Co. Inc. for dry-running process equipment which features full-contact faces and no purge air/gas consumption. Also, it cites the EP19HT...
- Split-shaft seals for dry blenders. // Processing (08968659);Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p19
The article evaluates the split-shaft seals from Woodex Bearing Co. Inc.
- Custom shaft seals on display at NPE. // Processing (08968659);Jun2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p20
The article evaluates the MECO shaft seals from Woodex Bearing Co. Inc.
- MECO HB Model Shaft Seals. // Processing (08968659);Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
The article evaluates MECO HB Model Shaft Seals from Woodex Bearing Co. Inc.
- Custom Shaft Seals. // Chem.info;Mar2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p30
The article evaluates MECO EX-PAC custom shaft seals from Woodex Bearing Co.
- Split Shaft Seals for Dry Blenders. // Chem.info;Jan/Feb 2008, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
The article evaluates the MECO custom-engineered shaft seals for dry blenders from Woodex Bearing Co.
- Former president of Woodex Bearing dies. // Plastics News;4/7/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p0020
The article presents an obituary for David Bowers, chairman of the board and a founder and former president of manufacturer Woodex Bearing Co.
- High-Performing Shaft Seals. // Chem.info;Sep2010, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p30
The article evaluates the MECO HB shaft seal from Woodex Bearing Co. Inc.