Motion controller card
- Hardware performance upgrades to PMAC family. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p175
Reports on the availability of PMAC motion controller software options and upgrades from Delta Tau Data Systems. Motorola DSP56002; Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Contact information.
- Multi-axis motion controller. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul96, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p260
Features Delta Tau Data Systems' PMAC2 multi-axis motion controllers. Processing speeds; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Multi-axis motion controller. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun98, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p180
Features a multi-axis motion controller called PMAC2-Lite from Delta Tau Data Systems Incorporated. Interfaces supported by the system; Clock frequency provided by the system; Capability of the system to perform required motion control tasks.
- What Customers Want in Motion Control. Wilson, Curt // Design News;11/7/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 16, p16
The article reports that design engineers at Delta Tau Data Systems Inc. focus on applications that demand high speed and very high resolution. Many applications involve sophisticated multi-axis systems with complex trajectories that require intense calculations. In semiconductors and disk...
- Controllers guide robot heads over complex curves. Budimir, Miles // Machine Design;7/8/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p0
Features the PMAC 2 Ultra Lite motion controllers from Delta Tau used in the automated ultrasonic inspection systems from Matec Systems. Description of the function of the controllers via its robotic heads; Capabilities of the controllers.
- Follow the sun. // Machine Design;10/20/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 18, p21
The article discusses the Advanced Technology Solar Telescope (ATST), which will be used by scientists to study cosmic magnetic fields, solar variability, and plasma structures. The article examines the ATST's support structure, motion actuators, and controllers. The article notes that the...
- Mid/high-volume motion controller. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Feb2005, p56
Announces the release of the PMAC2-PC/104 motion controller from Delta Tau Data Systems Inc. for mid to high-volume four to eight-axis motion control systems. Application of device directly to both analog servos and pulse-and-direction stepper drives; Citation of computer software used;...
- Stand-alone multi-axis controller. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul95, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p174
Features Delta Tau Data Systems' PMAC-Pack packages which consists of a four-axis PMAC-Lite and five-volt and volt supplies in an industrial standalone configuration with simple interconnection. Time base control for electronic cam; Processing speed; Contact information.
- Cost-effective two-axis controller. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p298
Describes Delta Tau Data Systems' Mini-PMAC two-axis controller for machining equipment. Compatibility of motion and PLC-based programs with the PMAC versions; Use of interfaces to process analog voltage signals; Capabilities; Contact information.