Linear step motor
- Stepper motor. // Packaging Digest;Feb2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p14
The article offers brief information on the Powermax II steeper motors series from Kollmorgen Corp.
- Stepper Motors. // Product Design & Development;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p24
The article offers brief information on the PMX stepper motors from Kollmorgen.
- Operator interface offers point-of-use control. // Design News;11/9/92, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p30
Introduces two operator interface panels from Inland Motor, Kollmorgen Corp., that are designed to replace the dedicated personal computer in controlling drive stepper motors. Description of the conventional controller set-up; Key features of the OP-1 and OP-2 panels; Initial programming; System...
- SPOTLIGHT MOTORS. // Machine Design;7/19/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p90
The article previews several mechanical motors including the 3863 CR dc micromotor from Faulhaber, the W Series IP69K-sealed hygienic servomotors from Kollmorgen and the DCM4826X stepper-motor drive module from Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions.
- Electromechanical & Mechanical Devices. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p34
The article evaluates several products including compact electric cylinders from Kollmorgen Corp., compact guided motion air cylinders from Fabco-Air Inc. and hybrid stepper motors from Amtek Technical Products.
- A lightweight scanning infrared imagery. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/6/84, Vol. 121 Issue 7, p77
A lightweight scanning infrared imager has been developed under company research and development funding by the Electro Optical Division of Kollmorgen Corp. Under a $1 million internal R&D program, Kollmorgen developed the new scanner concept to a working brassboard, and then successfully...
- Colorful future for Kollmorgen and Gretag. // American Printer;Jun97, Vol. 219 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the merger between Kollmorgen Instruments Corp. and Gretag AG. Location of headquarters; New designations for the companies' executives.
- Gretag, Macbeth divisions to merge. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;1/27/97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on the planned merger between the Control Systems Division of Gretag AG and the Macbeth Division of Kollmorgen Instruments.
- Munsell standards give color accuracy. // Plastics News;9/23/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p13
Introduces plastic color standards developed by Kollmorgen Instruments Corp. unit Munsell Color for a variety of resins and textures to ensure design-to-production accuracy. Munsell Color's expansion of its custom-color services; Contact information.