Year 2000 compliant seal
- Brighter than your average sign company. Tylczak, Lynn // Oregon Business Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p15
Focuses on McMinnville, Oregon-based Pacific Reflex Signs' development of innovative signage for the fire and safety industries. Annual revenue of the family-owned business; Niche-marketing of reflective signs to firefighters; Proposal to build more personalized consumer items.
- Bitstream. Slepicka, Mary // America's Network;05/01/99, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p72
Presents information on telecommunication-related issues. Purpose of the Year 2000 compliance stickers manufactured by Pacific Reflex Signs; Information on the joint payphone/softdrink vending facility developed by Telstra Corp. Ltd. and Coca Cola Amatil; Result of a survey about the taxation of...
- Top 10 Anti-Government Bumper Stickers. // Human Events;12/15/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p18
A list of the top 10 anti-government bumper stickers around the U.S. is presented including "Bad government results from too much government," "There's no government like no government," and "I Love My Country but fear my government."
- Correction. // Church & State;Mar2007, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p20
A correction to the article "Sticker Shock" that was published in the February 2007 issue is presented.
- ODDS & ENDS. Gilmour, Peter // U.S. Catholic;Jan2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p6
Ponders on the ideas presented in bumper stickers. Examples of several religious bumper stickers; Stickers that show life ethic; Stickers with environmental message.
- Ski life. // Ski;Oct96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p29
Cites a bumper sticker on short skis spotted in Stratton Mountain, Vermont.
- Freedom to kneel. // Ski;Feb97, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on a bumper sticker seen on a Subaru in Vermont.
- Tailgate partisanship: Political and social expression through bumper stickers. Endersby, James W.; Towle, Michael J. // Social Science Journal;1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p307
Studies the use of bumper stickers in automobiles as a means of political and social expression in the United States. Classification of bumper sticker messages; Expressive contents; Levels of political participation.
- The Sticker Stickers. // Jack & Jill;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p36
The article presents an activity for children that involves a smiley sticker.