- Hybrid dry table/vacuum tank system for profile extrusion. // Canadian Plastics;Apr2008, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates a new combination dry-calibration-table/vacuum-tank system from Conair.
- Multi-Beam Pullers For Big Pipe. // Plastics Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p30
The article evaluates multi-beam pullers for big pipe from Conair.
- Continuous Gravimetric Blender For Extrusion. // Plastics Technology;Sep2011, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p50
The article previews the TrueWeigh continuous gravimetric blender from Conair.
- Compact, reliable carousel dryer. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2004, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p21
Evaluates the Carousel Plus dryer from Conair. Key features.
- Rotary-knife cutters deliver new features. // Plastics News;7/5/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p9
Announces the introduction of two families of rotary-knife cutters by Conair Group for the plastics industry.
- Cut cost of frequent material changes. // Canadian Plastics;Feb2004, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p12
Evaluates the ResinWorksÂ® materials handling system from Conair. Capabilities; Benefits; Key features.
- Conair Introduces Array Of Auxiliary Machines. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;10/19/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p11
Focuses on Conair Group's launched of auxiliary machines at Plastics USA in Chicago. Sizes of the molding machines; Capabilities of the Sepro 3010 series beam robots; Key feature in the BAF series throat feeder; Uses of the midrange CF series press-side granulators.
- EXPLORE AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS. // Plastics News;1/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p14
The article presents information about Conair Corp.'s new brochure outlines. From the affordable, servo-driven Axess robot, to the industry's most advanced Generation IV units, this brochure outlines the best robots and the easiest controls, all backed by unmatched service and experience.
- Super-Simple Loader For Low Throughputs. // Plastics Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p37
Evaluates the TLM Tuber Loader from Conair. Features of the product; Benefits of using the product; Cost.