- Coil winding boosts torque. Raymond, Martha K. // Machine Design;08/07/97, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p48
Looks at the development of a rhombic torque, by the engineers at Maxon Precision Motors Incorporated, which would give motors an added boost. How the rhombic winding increases wire density; Description of the design.
- Sub-Miniature Brushes Motor. // Product Design & Development;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p1
Features the electronically commutated EC06 brushless motor from Maxon Precision Motors Inc. Physical description; Contact information; Advantages of the product.
- 15-mm moving-coil motor. Gyorki, John R. // Machine Design;02/05/98, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p110
Focuses on the RE series of motors from Maxon Precision Motors Incorporated, Burlingame, California, used in machine design. Description of the device; Features of the device.
- Brushless Pancake Motor. // Product Design & Development;Oct2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p1
Features the EC 90 Series brushless pancake motor manufactured by Maxon Precision Motors Inc.
- Brushless Motors Are Sterilizable. // Medical Design Technology;
The article offers information on the EC 22 brushless motor from Maxon Precision Motors Inc.
- No cogging for tiny motors. Berardinis, Lawrence A. // Machine Design;5/23/96, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p58
Presents a new line of zero-cogging motors from Maxon Precision Motors of Burlingame, California. Key specifications; Wide speed-voltage range; Responsive.
- Brushless 25-W motors. // Machine Design;02/19/98, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p112
Presents information on the EC Series of motors developed by Maxon Precision Motors Incorporated. Description and features of this motor; Contact information.
- 16MM REDUCED COST MOVING COIL MOTOR. // Machine Design;11/02/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p131
Introduces the A-max 16 millimeter diameter motors from Maxon. Features; Standard options; Motor length and weight.
- DIGITAL SERVO CONTROLLER. // Machine Design;11/02/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p131
Introduces the MIP-50 PWM digital servo amplifier from Maxon, which was designed to control position, velocity or torque. Features.