Gas leak detector
- Monitoring safety. // USA Today Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 124 Issue 2604, p95
Features the carbon monoxide detector developed by Nighthawk Systems. Detection of source of leak; Calibration of built-in sensor.
- Instrument education. Overmyer, Steve // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jul2010, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p39
The article offers information on portable gas detection instruments which are available for numerous applications and has resulted in confusion for U.S. workers. Atmosphere for unsafe conditions can be tested through portable instruments designed as level detectors. Level detectors for gas...
- Infrared Gas Detector Provides Rapid Response to Dangerous Gas Leaks. // Petro Industry News;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p35
The article offers brief information on the Model IR400 Point Infrared Gas Detector from General Motors Co.
- Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector Is The Industry's First Artificial Neural Network Intelligent Device. // Petro Industry News;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p35
The article offers brief information on the Gassonic Observer-Ultrasonic gas leak detector from General Motors Co.
- One Of The Industry's Largest Array of Gas & Flame Detectors With FDT DTMs. // Petro Industry News;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p35
The article offers brief information on the oil industry's largest array of gas & flame detectors from General Motors Co.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Gas Sensors Selected to Eradicate Hospital 'Superbugs'. // International Environmental Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p46
This article reports on the selection of electrochemical hydrogen peroxide gas sensors from Analytical Technology by Bioquell to form part of its hydrogen peroxide vapour (HPV) bio-decontamination system.
- Pioneering AutoTest Function Revolutionises Gas Monitors. // International Environmental Technology;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the Intrinsically Safe (iS) F12 gas detector from Analytical Technology.
- PRODUCTS. // LP/Gas;Dec2004, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p41
Presents several products related to the propane industry. Tank covers; Gas logs; Gas detection system; Compact gas furnaces; Gas detector testing kit.
- A case for combustible gas detectors. Johnston, Jay // LP/Gas;Feb2005, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p10
Proposes the implementation of combustible gas leak detectors by code for all commercial and residential applications in the U.S. Justification for the recommendation; Function of the detector; Significance of the proposal to the gas industry.